Chapter 14: Random

Dreaming Of You
"Random"
<><><>
Czar
/Zar/

I swallowed the remaining amount of the alcoholic drink left in my mouth while staying here for  while on my couch. I hardly pressed the rim of the glass to  sate my longing for the euphoric after effects of the bitter beverage; and just in time a person wearing a formal black suit approached my spot and bowed before me.

"Czar,knots are thrown and have been entertained,"

A victorious smile flickers onto my features the moment I heard the  newly delivered news.

Hmmm? I must say that the details of this plan is placed justly . And I can't wait to mediate the roles and a crusade of dread to be rained upon them.

"Very well,"  I devilishly stated before pouring more liquor to my empty glass and drank it with no hesitation

After finishing the satisfying amount of alcohol I stood up, an aura of superiority and power wafted from my form.

I can't wait for events to unfold.

 ***

King

  "King, so far no suspicious or strange is happening. Mukhang natakot na ata at umurong,"   Jasper reported over the phone . I can't help but to flash a firm smirk after hearing the information. Tsk!

Ano na naman kaya ang pinaplano niya?

No trace of violent actions , no reported explosive news, no silhouette of evilness , no sketch of plans against us. That's completely suspicious and doubtful for someone who's viciously and noxiously depicted.

What's the catch Czar? What's on your mind? Are you really stepping back or this is one of your tactics and strategies to equip your goals?

"There's no guarantee we could sure of that. I know him very well. Alam ko may mga hakbang siyang sobrang maingat na ginagawa, at hindi nalang natin namamalayan na unti unti na pala tayong inaatake. Beware," ibinaba ko ang phone matapos sabihin ang bagay na iyon.

I will figure it out , Czar.

Well, I can't deny the fact that I'm impressed with the silence his imposing. Natututo na siyang  gumalaw sa paraan na gusto ko. Hindi gaya dati na masyadong dahas at masyadong bulwagan .

He has it all , the power, the superiority,  and the authority but he's lacking the skill of making and carrying plans.

Hmmm! Keep it up Czar! Make me feel that you can withstand me.

                                 ***

I hurriedly wear the golden mask that's embedded with magnificent pattern . And take on  the  deep yellow leader jacket in my body .

I have to turn off my real identification by wearing this stuffs. Ang gantong klaseng kasuotan o pagsuot ng maskarang binigyang kulay ng ginto ay nagpapakilala sa isang tao na siya ay napapabilang sa well-known or popular gang group in gangsterdom , the Alpharetia Gang.

Ironically speaking, as the king of the gangster world, I have nothing but myself.  I mean, wala na akong ibang kinakilala pa o hinahayaan pa na makilahok sa antas na ito dahil alam kong hindi nila mabibigyang hustisya ang empiryo ng Alpharetia .

I persuaded and filtered to the gangster world that I had enstablished an infiltrative and a multiplicative group that would mockingly embody my empire. Unsurprisingly, walang kahirap hirap ko na nagawa iyon.