Chapter 3

I woke up in the morning and did my routine. I decided to wear a pants and a white t-shirt on top. I call my sister, Yerin.

                                Ring,,,,,,ring.....

On the phone....

Yerin eonni:
  Oh! Hyunae! How are you there? We miss you!

Me:
                 I'm fine here eonni! How about you? halmeoni? hal-abeoji? And our restaurant there?... I miss you too!!!

Yerin eonni:
Our grandparents here are okay! Our restaurant is good too! Me too!.. by the way, when are you going to visit here?

                                                                                Me:
                                                    Its a surprise!!! okay eonni bye! I need to go because I have an important things to do...I'm going to meet  taehyung and jimin today...

Yerin eonni:
Taehyung? Jimin? Who are them? Ayieeee

                                                                             Me:
                                                  Ya! They are just my friends! Bye love you eonni! Take care!

Yerin eonni:
  Love you too! Take care!

After the conversation that we had, I went to the coffee shop that taehyung told me to go. When I arrived at the location, I went inside and saw jimin at the corner, in the window.

"Oh jimin! Your early!" I said as I sat on the chair beside him.

" I think taehyung is late," he said then we both laughed. Its already 2:30 when taehyung came.

" Wow taehyung! You arrived early!" I said and he just laughed as he took a sit.

" Sorry guys, there's just an urgent earlier," he said.

  We spent 5 hours in the coffee shop and finally we finish the proposal. We all headed in our places, we are just neighbors so we are all going to the same direction.

Its already 8 in the evening and I got bored. I decided to walk outside because the weather today is good. While I'm walking in a narrow road, three guys came towards me and I can smell an alcohol on their breath.

" Look what we have here," the guy said as he smirked at me but I just gave him a glare.

" Awww~~ come here little cutie," the other guy said as he pulled me closer to him. I tried to escape but I can't. They are too strong.

" Hey! How dare you touch her!?" I heard a guy shouted. I can't see him clearly because of the shadow on his face. The guys looked at him.

"Awww how brave this little boy," the guy said.

"Fight me," he said as he punched the guy and throw him to the other guy. He took a thick stick and beat the other guy. They run away with a blood on their faces. When I see him clearly, we both widened our eyes. Its MR. JEON JUNGKOOK.

" s-sir?" I stuttered.

" Hyunae? Do you know what time is it?" He asked in an angry tone of his voice.