Chapter 25

HYUNAE'S POV

      I woke up in the morning and saw jungkook looking at me with his eyes half opened.

"Are you okay now?" I immediately asked as I touched his forehead.

"Yes...because your here..thank you," he smiled and I did the same.

"Where's my phone?" I mumbled to myself as I checked my pocket.

"Maybe you left it somewhere, in your room?" He asked.

"Ahh yes..." I said as I stood up but he stopped me.

"Can I go with you?" He asked.

"No. Just rest here." I stated.

"Please, I'm okay now..and I just want to tell them something," he begged.

I knocked three times and jimin opened the door. When he saw me he immediately hugged me.

"Where have you been?! Are you okay!? What happened to you!? Did someo-"

"Jimin, I'm fine.." I interrupted as I calm him.

"Where have you been?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

"Jungkook's room.." I replied and he widened his eyes.  He was about to say something but I immediately told them what had happened.

"Good that your fine," he sighed of relief.

"Are you okay now sir?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes..." he nodded.

"You should rest sir," jimin said as he smiled at him.

"I'm okay now," jungkook smiled.

"Uhm by the way, we are going back to Seoul today.."  jungkook said.

"Okay sir, what time?" Taehyung asked.

"After lunch," he replied.

"Okay sir, noted!" Jimin smiled as he gave him a thumbs up.

"Okay.. okay, I'm going to leave now..." jungkook chuckled then leave.

-

  JIMIN'S POV

    I'm happy that they are fine now. I also felt relieved that nothing happened yesterday. I hope that my plan for them is success but I think its not. I just want to fix this problem as soon as possible because I don't want to see them hurt, especially hyunae.

"Jimin-ah, taehyung-ah let's go..." Hyunae called as we went downstairs to eat for the lunch.

"Just wait here for an hour, I will just do something.." Jungkook said as he stood up.

"Yes sir," I said and we all nodded.

"The food here is delicious," taehyung smiled.

"Yes, I agree.." hyunae smiled.

"Oh, we will just get some drinks," taehyung said and hyunae nodded.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

    I asked the guards to help me get my car. I heard some familiar voices that are talking behind me. I stopped from walking and turned around to see who are these people.

I saw taehyung and jimin talking to each other while getting some drinks. I didn't mean to listen to their conversation but I can hear them.

" You know taehyung, I'm happy that they are okay..especially hyunae,"