Chapter 13

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I woke up early in the morning. I'm having a good feeling that today will be a different day. Do you want to know if I still have a feelings for Yerin?. Actually, I don't know. I admit that I'm still thinking of her every night, everyday. When I'm all done, I went to my car and start the engine.

While driving, I saw a familiar person. I stopped the car and went outside.

"Hyunae?" I called as she looked at me.

" Oh jungkook, good morning" she smiled.

"Woaahh you call me jungkook," I teased.

" You told me!" She said and we both laughed.

" Why are you alone here? At the bus station?" I asked.

" uhm taehyung and jimin has an important things to do so they told me that I should go now because I might be late if I will wait them," she said and I nodded.

" Let's go to our company then, you can go with me" I suggested.

" No, its okay jungkook. I will just wait here" she said giving me a shy smile.

" Just go with me. Look, there's no bus here" I said supposed to go to my car but a voice stopped me.

" Okay, I will come with you." She said. I opened the car's door for her to come in.

"Thank you jungkook," she said as she smiled at me.

"Your comfortable now on saying my name huh?" I said smirked without looking at her.

" If you keep saying that, I will call you sir even though we're not in work," she said and I chuckled.

"I'm just kidding, you know I like your attitude. Same as your sister," I said.

" Have you already met my sister?" She asked shocked. Did I said anything about her sister?

" I-I mean, if your attitude is like that, then y-your sister is like that too!" I said.

" Ahhh you have a point," she smiled.

" Oh we're here," I said.

"Wait me here," I added as I saw her supposed to open the door. I went outside and opened the car's door for her.

" Thank you sir, you don't have to do that actually," she said and I smiled. We both went to our office.

HYUNAE'S POV

I went to my desk and saw taehyung looking at me smiling.

" Why are you here? I thought you have some things to do," I asked.

"Yeah but me and jimin finished it quickly, how about you?" He said smirked.

" What about me?" I asked as I gave him a confused look.

" Why are you with him?." He said and I just chuckled at him.

" He saw me on the bus station then I went here with him," I said.

" Ahhh I get it, so you two inside the car? What did you guys talked about?" Taehyung said. I can feel that he is teasing me. Until someone spoke behind me.

"Two inside the car?" I turned around and saw jimin's face so close to me! I can even felt his breath!.

" C-can you move a little?" I slightly push jimin. I was shocked from his sudden action.

"Ah sorry," he said.

" so hyunae, what did you guys talked about?" Taehyung repeated.

" You went here with our boss?" Jimin asked as he slightly raised he's voice.