Chapter 15

HYUNAE'S POV

I woke up early in the morning and did my morning routine. I'm more comfortable now from what happened yesterday. When I'm all done, I went outside and saw them.

" Goodmorning!" Jimin greeted me. Ahh your eyes jimin!.

"Why are you so cute when your doing that!" I said as I pinched his cheeks.

"Ehem, ehem.." We both looked behind and saw taehyung.

"Ahhh jiminie-ah your blushing!" Taehyung teased him.

"Look red as tomato now!" Taehyung added as he pointed on him and laughed.

"Ya! Let's go now, we might be late." Jimin said keep smiling as he immediately turned around and walk.

"Aisshhh look at this kid," taehyung chuckled.

"What happened to him?" I looked at taehyung and laughed.

"So this is what they called love," he mumbled something that I didn't heard.

"What?" I asked.

"A-ahh nothing," he answered me stuttering and I just nodded. We all went to our company and do our task.

While working, I noticed that jimin and taehyung are not on their seat. I just continued on what am I doing and think that they just went somewhere.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I went to the pantry to get some coffee. I saw taehyung and jimin and decided to have a little talk to them.

"Taehyung, jimin congratulations" I said smiled.

"Thank you sir," they both said smiled.

"Keep up the good work," I said as I took a sip of my drink.

"Yes sir, uhm I'm just wondering. Do you have a feelings for hyunae?" Taehyung asked. I noticed that jimin nudged him from what he said.

"You asked that to me twice, of course not. We are just friends," I smiled. Jimin widened his eyes from what I said.

"You asked that to him taehyung?! twice!? Why did yo-""

"let's go now!, bye sir!!!" Taehyung said interrupting jimin as he waved his hand at me then dragged jimin somewhere. I just laughed at their reaction. Why taehyung keep questioning me about hyunae? Do I have a feelings for her?. I just treat her like a friend and that's it. I went to my office and start my own task.

HYUNAE'S POV

"Are you crazy!?"

" I'm not crazy jimin..."

"Why did you asked that to him?"

"Why not?"

"Take it easy and slowly taehyung,"

"Okay fine, my mistake"

I heard some whispering far in front of me. I looked up and saw taehyung and....jimin?. It looks like they are arguing and dealing with something. When taehyung took a glance on me, I immediately looked on my computer. Jimin went to his desk and taehyung did the same.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Yes, uhm what did you and jimin talked about?" I can't resist to ask.

"Ahhh i-its nothing, we're just talking about random things, you know" He chuckled.

"Ahhhh..." I smiled. Few hours had passed, and now we are going home. Taehyung and jimin left the office early because they have an urgent. As I'm fixing my things, jungkook approach me.