Chapter 28 (END)

HYUNAE'S POV

    I woke up early in the morning because of a loud knock coming on my door. When I opened it, jimin and taehyung immediately went inside while panting.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked confused.

"Don't you remember?" Taehyung asked catching his breath. I gave him a questionable face.

"Your auntie is going home right?" Jimin said.

"I forgot! Wait!" I said as I did my morning routine and prepared myself. When I'm done, we went outside and took a ride on a taxi.

"Why are guys in a hurry?" I asked.

"B-because your auntie is waiting there!" Jimin said as he looked at taehyung.

"We don't have a work today?" I asked.

"Yes, late announcement.." taehyung chuckled.

"Taehyung, you should call him, I-I mean her.." jimin said nervously and taehyung nodded as he took his phone. Why are they so weird?

"Hello?" Taehyung said.

"Is that my auntie?" I asked jimin and he nodded while smiling.

"Jungkook where are you??? Just wait there okay? We are coming!" Taehyung said in a hurry tone of his voice. I looked at him with my eyes widened as I heard that name.

"What did you just say!? Jungkook!?" I said as I tried to stop the driver of the taxi but they stopped me.

"Please hyunae...We know that you love him and he loves you! We are just doing this for the both of you!  And...Jungkook is going to New York not because of the documents." Jimin explained.

"What?" I asked bewildered.

"He will go to New York because he doesn't want to ruin your relationship with your sister! Don't you understand it hyunae!?" Jimin said as he tried to make me realize something.

"Why didn't you guys tell me about this?!" I asked annoyed.

"Think about it hyunae, if we tell you that we are going to airport to stop jungkook from leaving...are you coming with us? No right? So please follow your heart just for once!" Taehyung explained that made me think of someone.

'Hyunae, I call your friend because your not answering my calls. I just want to say sorry. Sorry for everything. I want you to be happy. I already accepted the fact that there's no chance between me and jungkook. He loves you hyunae..he truly loves you..so you better stop him from leaving. Remember that your sister is always here for you no matter what. I love you hyunae'

"Yes, your right." I mumbled to myself as I felt a tear on my eyes.

"What? We can't here you.."Jimin said.

"You guys were right!  I should stop him!. Sir where are we now? We are in a hurry.. can we go there a little faster?" I said and taehyung and jimin started to smiled.

"Yes mam! You made a good decision." The driver smiled and I did the same.

We're here at the airport. Me, taehyung and jimin started to run to find jungkook.

"Taehyung where is he?!" Jimin shouted.

"Jungkook!!" I called as I saw him on the entrance.

"Don't go!!" I said as I went towards him. Taehyung and jimin followed too.

"Hyunae? What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"To stop you," I said and smiled.

"Stop me? I thought there's no reason for me to stay here..." jungkook said.

"I'm wrong with that.." I said as I wipe my tears.

"Sorry jungkook..I'm sorry because its too late for me to realize it. You know, when you confess to me on that time, I'm happy..because finally..the person that I love..loves me too." I said and he smiled.

"I really want to tell you the truth..but some part of me is stopping me to do it. But I'm thankful because I have a friends who is always their and supporting me." I stated and looked at jimin and taehyung.

"And now that I'm ready, I'm going to follow my heart," I said and jungkook's tears started to fall on his eyes.

"I love you jungkook," I said smile and hugged him as I felt my tears falling down on my cheeks.

"Hyunae...You made me so happy. I really don't know what to say but there's only one thing that I know.." he said smiled as he wiped my tears using his thumb.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I love you too," he said and I smiled.

"Yes! Finally!" Jimin said happily.

"Its a happy ending!!" Taehyung said cheerfully and we just laughed.

"So are you still going?" I asked.

"No, because finally she's here.." he said and I smiled as hugged me.

-

       Me and Jungkook are together for almost 2 years. And guess what, tomorrow is our special day because its our wedding day!. I'm really happy that he's part of my life and I will never leave him because Iove him.

THE END:)