Chapter 26

JUNGKOOK'S POV

    I woke up early in the morning because we have a work today. I did my routine and when I'm done, I went to my car and start the engine.When I reach our building, I sighed.

"Everything will be alright," I said then smiled to myself. I went to the elevator and hyunae, taehyung and jimin went in too.

"Goodmorning sir!" Jimin greeted me cheerfully.

"Goodmorning too," I smiled.

"It's so hot today," taehyung complained as he wiped his forehead.

"Let's go on a vacation!" jimin suggested.

"Where?" Hyunae asked.

"New York I think?" Taehyung said and I quietly chuckled to myself.

"That's a great idea!" Jimin said happily. The elevator opened and we went outside.

" That's a great idea guys, I think I should..uhm I mean we should..." I smiled and looked at hyunae.

HYUNAE'S POV

    Everytime that jungkook is looking at me, I can't stop looking behind and smile. I really wanna tell him the truth about my feelings for him. But something is stopping me from doing it.

"Hyunae,"

"Hyunae...hyunae..."

"Hyunae!" Taehyung whispered and nudged me that made me startled.

"A-ahh yes? Are you saying something?" I asked and he gave me a questionable look on his face.

" I already told you a whole story, and talking here for almost 10 minutes, and you didn't hear me?" He asked.

"Sorry, I'm just busy.." I said and gave him a small smile.

" Busy? Busy on staring on your computer?" He chuckled.

"Tell me hyunae, are you okay?" He asked and I sighed.

"Sorry taehyung, its just..."

"Jungkook?" He said and I immediately looked away.

"Why would I?" I chuckled as I played the ballpen on my fingers.

"Hyunae, listen to me..." he said as he touched my hand.

"I know that there's something or let me say someone that is bothering you." Taehyung said as he looked at me deeply in my eyes.

"And your the only one who can fix this," he said as he pointed to my heart.

"My heart?" I asked and he nodded.

"You know what I mean," he smiled then went back to his work.

   I think of it for a minute. I think taehyung is right.. Should I follow my heart? ...or my mind?.

  And now that its break time, we went outside to buy some drinks.

"Wow its cute!" Jimin said as he pointed to the stuff toy on the store.

" It looks like-"

"Jungkook," They both looked at me.

"What?" I asked and realized the word that I've just said.

"A-ahh I m-mean..Its good and cute," I chuckled.

"Hyunae, you wanna buy that?" Jimin asked and smiled.

"Buy what?" I asked.

"That rabbit stuff toy over there," taehyung pointed to that thing and looked at jimin as if they like talking to each other with their eyes.