Chapter 8

We went downstairs and my cheeks starts to warm up. You can do this hyunae....we started to eat our foods.

" Everyone eat well," Our boss said as he took a glance at me and noticed the food on my plate.

" oh hyunae, eat more" he said.

" Yes sir," I answered.

After that dinner, its already 8 in the evening and we all decided to go back to our rooms. I change my clothes and did my night routine. I saw jimin playing on his phone and taehyung busy on his phone too. I decided to went outside to have a walk.

As I went outside the room, just in time I saw my boss

" Your not going to sleep?" He asked.

" No sir, I just want to go outside and have a walk," I smiled.

" Me too," he said as he came towards me.

" uhm, sir...sorry for what I did earlier," I said as we went to the elevator.

" No, its okay. We didn't expect that to happened," he said as he looked at me.

" it keeps bothering me, that's why" I said shy as I rubbed the back of my neck.

" Forget about it." He said. Why is he keep smiling?, he is not the Mr. Jeon Jungkook that I met on the first day of work. My mind is full of thoughts about random things until I heard a sound sign that we are already here, we went outside the elevator.

" Sir where are you going?" I suddenly asked. Why did you asked that hyunae!?! Your too nosy!.

" Beach, how about you?"  He asked back.

" Actually I'm going there too sir," I answered.

" So, can we?" He said and I got confused.

" Sir?"

" Let's go there and have a...little talk" he said and I nodded. We sat there on the sand and the silence starts to come up. I don't know how to start a conversation. I started to feel awkward.

" How's your experience here? In our company?" He asked looking at the sky as he break the silence.  I looked at him and watched his hair moving through his face because of the wind.

" Its great sir, and the employees here are so friendly," I smiled as I looked at the sky and watched the stars.

" Yeah I can see it, because you, taehyung and jimin are already close," he said while playing the sand. There's a moment of silence before he spoke again.

" Do you know why I chose this place for our vacation?" He asked as he looked at me.

" Because this is my favorite place where me and my family enjoy our time together when I was a kid," he said.

" and also," he said as he looked back at the sky again. I looked at him and noticed that there's a tear in his eyes.

" It is the place when my happiest day and saddest day happened," he said as he immediately wiped his tears. I didn't know this side of him. I want to comfort him. He has a story that the people didn't know.

" Sir, don't cry." I said.

" Sir, I think there's something inside of you that you have to let go," I said as he looked at me.

" What?" He said.

" Sir, do you want to know my first impression when I saw you?"  I suddenly asked.

" I already know it," he said.

" Strict, perfectionist and cold hearted man boss," he said.

" Yes sir, your right. But I believe that, behind of those attitude that you are showing us, there's something that you can't show. Just be yourself sir," I said as I smiled at him.

" Thank you hyunae, your the only person who said that to me," he said smiled.

" And sir," I said.

" what?"

" You should smile always, because.... it makes you more good looking ," I said shy.

" You said that for the second time," he said as he laughed.

" Sir I'm goi-"

" You don't have to call me sir, just call me jungkook," he said and it made me shocked.

" ahh, okay si-..I mean j-jungkook" I said and he laughed.

" Thank you again hyunae," he said.

" Your welcome. Uhm j-jungkook, I'm going inside now, have a good night," I said as I stand up and he did the same.

" yeah, we should go now," he said as we went to elevator and when we arrived, we went to our rooms.

" where have you been?" Jimin asked as he put his phone on the table.

" Just outside, you know fresh air," I said supposed to went to my bed but taehyung blocked me.

"Outside, with who?" Taehyung asked as he raised his eyebrow at me.

" With jungkook," I answered.

" ahhh your calling him in his name now," jimin said as he looked at taehyung and rubbed his chin.

" He told me, so I did it" I said as I tried to removed taehyung's arm but I failed.

" So, you guys talked outside?" Taehyung said.

" Yes,"

" Why you didn't tell us that your going outside?, so that we can accompany you there," jimin said in a tease tone of his voice.

" Ya, you guys are busy with your phone so I didn't disturb you," I said.

" ahhhh that's why." Taehyung said as he chuckled.

" Ya, stop blocking me! I'm going to sleep," I said as I tried to removed it but I failed, again.

" Last question," jimin said as I turned to him.

" Did you guys just talked?" Jimin said smirked.

" Of course! Why? Huh? You thin-...uh"

" Think what?" Taehyung smirked interrupting me.

" uh..." I said little embarrass as I avoid looking at him but he keep looking at me.

" Hyunae, we were just wondering if you guys have a drink. Why? What are you thinking huh?" Jimin said smirked.

" I'm going to sleep now, uhm goodnight guys," I said as I laid down on my bed while covering my face because I can feel that my cheeks are warming up because of shame.  Wait, where's my phone!?. Did I left it outside!?. I scanned my pockets but its not there!.

      Someone knocked on the door, when jimin open it its our boss,

  " Uhm hyunae, I think you left it on the beach," he said and jimin took it.

  " ah y-yeah, thank you" I said smiled as I looked at jimin and he is teasing me!. He close the door and taehyung spoke.

  " ahhh beach," taehyung said as he slightly nodded his head

  " They talked in the beach?" Jimin asked to taehyung in a teasing tone of his voice.

  " Ya! Give me my phone!" I said as I took it to jimin's little hand and immediately went to bed.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I felt better when me and hyunae talked earlier. She made me realized some things. She made me realized that I have to let go the pain memories that had left in me. I admit that, I'm still thinking of her, my past. She changed me. She changed the old jungkook.

I laid down on my bed and start to think of her, like always. I noticed that I'm crying. I'm used to it.

" Jungkook stop thinking of her, its been a years" I mumbled to myself as I sniffed.