Chapter 7

And now its vacation day!!!!!!!. I did my morning routine and packed my things. I get my backpack and went outside. I saw jimin and taehyung waiting for me. We all went to the office and found our co workers and boss in there.

  And now that we are all complete, our van service came, we all went inside and I'm sitting between taehyung and jimin. Few hours has passed and now we arrived in our destination!!!!. The view is so beautiful!!!. There's a lot of flowers around us...I love it!!!. We all went inside the resort. Our boss went to the front desk while all of us waiting in the waiting area.

" This is going to be exciting!" Taehyung said happily.

"I hope we are in the same room!" jimin said smiled.

"Ewww jimin... I don't want to sleep in a bed with you" taehyung said with a gross face.

" Wow taehyung, of course there would be a 3 beds!" Jimin cleared at him. I just laughed at their conversation.

Few minutes later our boss went to us.

" Okay everyone, I have your room numbers. Each room, there would be a two or three person." Our boss said. He said the names of our co workers until I heard my name.

" Hyunae,..... taehyung and jimin. Room No. 335." He said as he scanned the papers that he is holding.

" Now go to your room. If you need anything my room is in No. 340" he said as he gave us the keys.

" Now let's go!" Jimin said as he dragged me and taehyung. We went to our room. As we went inside, we are all shocked because of how it is well organized.

" That's my bed," jimin pointed to the bed in the middle.

" Okay fine, Mine is the left one" Taehyung said a little frustrated.

" Are you okay?" I asked to taehyung.

" Yes," He said but I didn't believe it.

" Sure?" I asked again.

" Okay fine, I really want the bed that jimin chose, but its alright," taehyung smiled at me.

" Taehyung, the middle bed is yours, you can sleep there" jimin smiled at him.

" No jimin, its okay. Its yours. Your always giving me the things that I like even though you like it." Taehyung said as he smiled back at jimin.

" Mine is the right one, in the window" I said. We started to organized our things and change our clothes. We went outside and found our co workers and boss in there.

"Everyone, let's eat first because later we have a games." Our boss said and smiled. Taehyung and jimin looked at me.

" Why?" I asked confused.

" Wow, he changed.." Taehyung said.

" ...a lot" jimin added to taehyung's statement.

" You two, I know that your hungry. Just eat." I chuckled. After we ate, we went to beach.

" We are going to play a volleyball!" Our boss said and the others started to clapped their hands. We are divided into two groups. I'm group one and my teammates are wooshin, chaemin, minseo (another employees),and our boss. On the second group are taehyung, jimin and the other 3 employees.

And the game started, jimin spike the ball and I am the one who passed it to the opponent, the ball was passed to our boss but taehyung didn't catch it so we got a point!. Our boss spike the ball and jimin is the one who passed it to our group. I didn't know if I'm going to pass the ball because the ball is on the middle of me and our boss. Then when the ball is on our direction, me and Mr. Jungkook accidentally bumped into each other and I fell on the ground. I saw a two hands on my shoulder, when I looked up, its our boss!. He helped me to stand and I took a glanced on taehyung and jimin, they are smiling at me like a kid!.

After that game, I went to jimin and taehyung. They congratulate me because we won.

" Ya, the game was so exciting!" Taehyung said.

" Yeah. By the way, does your knee still hurt?" Jimin asked worried.

" Jimin, Mr. Jeon Jungkook helped her earlier, so I'm sure that she is okay now," taehyung said as he looked at jimin and chuckled.

" Ya, you and jungkook keep bumping into each other earlier," jimin said as he looked at taehyung and they both looked at me like they are teasing me.

" its your fault guys, you intentionally passed the ball in our direction!" I said as I jokingly slapped their arm.

" Really?! I didn't know that," taehyung said keep teasing me and jimin did the same.

      On the first game, we won. And now we are going to play tug of war. My teammates are jimin and the other employees. While on the other group are taehyung, our boss and the other 3 employees. And the game started, there would be a two rounds in this game. My position is in the front, behind me is jimin followed by the others. Infront of me is our opponent, which is our boss in the front and behind him is taehyung and followed by the others. My hands started to turn red because of the pain.

" Hyunae, pull the rope hard!" Jimin said at me as I noticed that we are coming closer to the line on the ground, it means we are losing!.

    I gave my best, and finally we won!. I jumped because of happiness and my teammates did the same. And now its the second round, I was holding the rope so tight. My hands is in pain right now. The next thing happened is unexpected, I opened my eyes and saw my boss in front of me. We both fell on the ground and I was on the top of him. I immediately stand and he did the same. He keep smiling!.

" Sorry sir, I-I didn't mea-"

" No, its okay," he said.

I saw a smile on our employees faces and Taehyung and jimin looked at me and they are teasing me again. After that game we all went to our rooms.

" Hyunae, how's the game?" Taehyung asked as we went inside.

" That's unexpected," jimin chuckled.

" Guys stop teasing me!" I said but they just laughed.

" Jimin, are we teasing her?" Taehyung asked in a teasing tone of his voice as he looked at jimin.

" Teasing?" Jimin questioned as he looked at me smiling.

" Ya!" I said.

" Why are you affected?" Jimin asked.

" I'm not! I'm feeling ashame to face them!" I said as I throw the pillows at them.

" Ya!" Taehyung said as he throw the pillow at me and jimin did the same.

And now that its dinner time, we decided to went outside. I don't know how to face them. Its kinda embarrassing from what I did earlier.