Chapter 14

HYUNAE'S POV

Today is the day that I'm going to meet Mr. Kim!!!. I woke up early in the morning and did my morning routine. I'm so happy especially when I met jimin's mother yesterday. She is so sweet and that reminds  me my mom. I love the way how his mother treats him. And jimin is really a sweet person. When I'm all done, I went outside and saw them.

"Goodmorning!" I greeted them with a smile on my face.

"Today is the day!!! Go hyunae!" Taehyung said as he cheer me.

"We support you," jimin smiled.

We went to our office. Aisshhhh I'm nervous!. While working, my boss called me.

" Yes sir?" I asked as I went inside his office.

"We're going to meet Mr. Kim. Be ready. Meet me at the parking lot," he said. I went outside his office and went to the restroom. I put some make up and fixed myself. I went outside and saw taehyung and jimin smiling at me as they cheer me. I went to the parking lot and saw our boss.

"Ahh sir I'm nervous.." I said as I feel my hands shaking.

"Don't be, I trust you" he said as he hold my hand and bring me to his car. Did he just hold my hand?.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he took a glance on me and start the engine.

"Yes sir," I said and he smiled. Few minutes has passed and now we're here at the restaurant. We went inside and saw that Mr. Kim is not here yet.

"Let's sit here first," jungkook said.

"Here's the proposal," he added.

"Thank you sir," I smiled.

"Don't be nervous. Just focus on what you are saying." He smiled. He is such a good boss...

"Yes sir," I said.

"Mr. Jungkook! Nice to meet you!" Jungkook looked up and saw Mr. Kim approaching us.

"Good day Mr. Kim, sit here" jungkook said as Mr. Kim took a sit.

"Mr. Kim, this is hyunae. She is the one who will discuss the proposal today," Our boss said. I smiled at Mr. Kim and he did the same.

"Ahh the amazing employee of yours," Mr. Kim smiled at me showing his cute dimples.

"So, let's start." He said. I started explaining the proposal to them. When I'm done, I looked at them nervously but I didn't showed it obviously. Mr. Kim start to clap his hands that made me feel relieved.

"You explained it very well. I like your proposal and I'm getting more interested on it. Keep up the good work Ms. Hyunae," Mr. Kim smiled as he put his signature on the papers sign that its already approved and we do the shake hands.

"Good job Mr. Jungkook! Congratulations!" He said smiled as he do the shake hands on Jungkook. When Mr. Kim leaved us, our boss looked at me with a smiled plastered on his face.

"I'm very proud of you," jungkook said.

" Thank you sir," I said.

"Your one of the reason why our company is in the highest ranking. And also Mr. Kim is one of the CEO who have a largest company here in Seoul," He said and my eyes widened from what he said.

"Really sir?" I asked not believing him.

"Yes," he nodded. We went back to our company with a smile on our faces.

"Everyone, I have a good news." Jungkook said. All the employees looked at us.

"Mr. Kim approved the proposal. He really liked it. Congratulations." He said and the people starts to cheer and clap their hands.