Chapter 6

I woke up early in the morning and did my morning routine. When I'm all done, I went outside and saw them. We all went to our office and start to do our own task. After a few minutes, our boss called jimin. Me and taehyung smiled at him.

" Ya, Hyunae do you know what I'm thinking?" Taehyung asked keep smiling.

" Yes," I chuckled.

Jimin came back with a smile on his face. He keep smiling from what happened earlier.

" What did he say?" Taehyung asked.

" He apologized for what he had said yesterday," jimin said.

" I told ya taehyung, I'm right!" I chuckled.

" He even gave me a money for the bills in the hospital," jimin smiled.

" Woahhhh....he's so kind" taehyung said.

" I can't believe it..." jimin said.

" I told you guys, he is really a kind person" I said and they nodded their heads.

       And now that its 7 in the evening, our boss called all of us for a meeting. We all went inside the meeting room.

" I have a good news for everyone. I'm happy that all your performance this month is excellent.  All of you exceeded my expectations. And our proposal to our business partners were successful. And now, I decided to treat you in a resort. We will be having a vacation." Our boss said smiled and the others started to cheer up.

" Our 3 days vacation will start on the other day. Be ready everyone and tomorrow we have no work. End of the meeting" our boss said as we went outside and start to pack our things.

   We are going home but we decided to have a dinner on a near restaurant.

" Woahhh~~~ the barbecue here is so delicious!" I said and they laughed at my reaction.

"So, what is our plan for tomorrow?" taehyung  asked as he took a bite of his barbecue.

"Buy some things for the vacation?" Jimin suggested.

" oh yeah! Exactly!" I smiled.

" what time are we going to meet? and where?" Taehyung asked.

"Maybe after lunch? We just meet on the bus station" I said and they both nodded theirs heads with an excitement on their faces.

       After having a dinner with them, we all went on our home. Today is a tiring day. I did my night routine and laid down on my bed then sleep.

-

   And now! I'm going to meet taehyung and jimin. We are going to the mall today just like we plan yesterday. I decided to wear a pants and a black and white stripe t-shirt on top. When I'm all done, I wear my converse shoes and went outside the apartment.

  I saw jimin on the bus station. He is wearing a white t-shirt and a pants.

" Woaahhhhhh jimin! You look handsome!"  I said then clapped my hands. He gave me a shy smile as he rubbed the back of his neck.

" Thank you hyunae, you too! You look beautiful!" He said and I gave him a smile.

" Why is he always late?" I asked out of the blue.

" yeah, he is always like that. Let me guess, he's late because there's an urgent" he chuckled and I did the same. Few minutes has passed, taehyung came wearing a pants and his favorite gucci t-shirt on top.

" Sorry guys, there's just an urgent earlier," he said.

" I told ya," jimin said as he winked at me.

" ya! What's with that wink?!" Taehyung whined.

" its nothing. By the way you look handsome today" I smiled widely at him.

" Today!?!" Taehyung asked as he raised his eyebrow at me. Me and jimin laughed at his reaction.

The bus came and we all went inside. When we arrived at the mall, we went to the department store.

" I like this," taehyung and jimin said in sync. I looked on the floral polo that they are both holding.

" ya! I'm the first one!" Taehyung said.

" ani! I notice it first!" Jimin said back at him.

" I'm the first one who came here!" Taehyung answered back.

" I'm the first one who touch it!" Jimin said.

" Woaaahhhh~~~ I love this floral!" I said and they both looked to the thing that I'm holding.

" Hyunae, I like it! Give it to me," jimin said as he show me his hand.

"Jimin it's all yours, Hyunae I love that! It suits me!" Taehyung said as he gave the floral polo to jimin that they are fighting over earlier but jimin refused.

"Guys stop fighting, its just a polo," I chuckled.

" Okay fine, I will choose this and taehyung this is yours" jimin said as he took the floral polo on my hand and gave it to taehyung.

" Are you sure?" Taehyung said.

" of course," jimin smiled.

"Thanks!" Taehyung said showing his box smile.

After buying clothes, we all decided to eat in a restaurant. Today is a tiring day but it's okay because tomorrow is vacation day!!!. We all went home at 8 in the evening. I did my night routine and laid down on my bed then sleep.