Chapter 27

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Me and jimin made up a plan. We just can't let jungkook go and leave hyunae here. And now we are walking, going on her apartment.

HYUNAE'S POV

I woke up early in the morning because of the knock coming on my door. I opened it and saw a two guys immediately went inside my apartment.

"W-what are you guys doing here? Its still early in the morning?" I asked confused but they just gave me a smile.

"Hey? Are you guys there?" I asked and taehyung's phone starts to buzzed. He answered it and gave his phone to me.

"Why me?" I asked bewildered.

"Just answer it...she's waiting," jimin smiled.

"She?" I asked.

"Hyunae!" Taehyung whispered.

"Okay fine," I said.

"Hello?" This voice is familiar. I don't know what to feel..mad, sad, or happy?. Is this real? I can't believe it. I don't know what to do nor say. When the call ended, I gave it back to taehyung.

"Are you crying?" Jimin asked worried.

"Ani, its just.."

"Its okay, we understand you hyunae..." taehyung smiled.

"Oh uhm by the way, tomorrow...we need to go to the airport!" Jimin said happily.

"What? Why?" I asked confused as I wiped my tears.

"B-because your auntie is going back here in Seoul!" Taehyung said cheerfully as he clapped his hands.

"Going home? Why didn't I know that?" I questioned them as I scratched my head.

"One of your relatives told us yesterday..." jimin stated as he looked at taehyung.

"Ah really? They told you?" I smiled.

"Y-yes..." they both said in sync.

"Okay, I'm excited!" I said happily as I put my arms in the air.

"So you should prepare yourself now...we might be late," taehyung smiled as he dragged me to the bathroom and jimin handed me my toothbrush.

"Okay fine, chill guys!" I chuckled.

"We're just going to wait you here," jimin said as he laid down on my bed.

"Wow," I mumbled to myself and they laughed.

I'm really happy that my auntie is going back here in Seoul!!! I just can't believe that after all of those years, they are going back!. I looked myself through the mirror, I can't believe those words that I heard earlier on the phone. I'm shocked and now I don't know what to follow...

"Hyunae!!!" Taehyung shouted as he knocked on the door.

"10 minutes!" I said and start to do my routine.

-

When I'm done, we all went to our office and start our task. Our boss got our attention.

"Everyone, I have this important message to you all. I'm going to leave tomorrow...." Jungkook said as he looked at me. Is it true? He's going to leave? Why am I feeling this? Pain?...

"I'm going to New York," He said and all of the employees starts to frowned. While some of them sighed.

"I need to fix some important documents, don't worry..I already assigned an assistant to assist all of you..." He smiled as he went inside his office.

"No it can't be..." I mumbled to myself as I sighed.

"Hyunae, what are you going to do?" Taehyung asked as he nudged me.

"M-me?..n-nothing of course.." I chuckled.

"Don't deny it. I know that you want to stop him. Remember what I told you yesterday..." taehyung smiled. Follow my heart, yes I remembered it.

JIMIN'S POV

     No it can't be. He just can't give up like that!. Its okay jimin...I hope that our plan is a success.

    I looked at taehyung and thanks that he noticed it too. I signed him to come with me in the pantry and he nodded.

"Jimin, we should stop him.." taehyung said as we went to the pantry.

"I know, I know..." I said and we saw jungkook there, making some coffee.

"Oh jungkook, jimin..." he greeted as he gave us a small smile.

"Jungkook I know that you didn't like this..." taehyung said.

"I know, but..." he stopped and started to frowned.

"Think about it first..." I said and he looked at me.

"Sorry guys..but tomorrow is my flight.." he stated.

"You said that your just going to rest and have some time for yourself...why did you said earlier that you have a things to do there?" Taehyung questioned him.

"I just said that..but the truth is, the thing that I told you," he said and went back to his office.

"Just be ready tomorrow," taehyung smiled.

"Okay," I said and we both gave each other a high five.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

    'I need to do this, I have to do this...'. I thought to myself.