Chapter 24

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Hyunae told me her idea. I had no choice. This is the only place that is safe. I know that this night would be terrible and I'm ready for it.

We're standing here, in front of their house. Hyunae knocked on the door and as I expect, Yerin opened it. She widened her eyes as she looked at me.

"J-jungkook?" She stuttered as she gulped.

"Eonni! How are you? Where is halmeoni and hal-abeoji?" Hyunae smiled.

"A-ah they just went somewhere, how about you..why are you guys wet?" Yerin said as she looked at me again.

"It's a long story eonni," hyunae smiled at her.

"Oh let me get you a towel," hyunae said to me as she went upstairs.

" Jungkook," Yerin called as she went towards me.

"What?" I said in a poker faec.

"Can we talk?" She said and I looked at her annoyed.

"No," I said in a cold tone of my voice.

"Please...just for once, y-your not answering my calls a-and your not repl-"

"For what Yerin huh? How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want? I will never do that because we are over! Your so stubborn Yerin!" I shouted at her and I saw a tear on her eyes.

"Please jungkook...I regret all of this...all of the things that I have done..I'm sorry jungkook, please forgive me...I still love you," she cried.

"Love me?" I chuckled.

"Yerin..have you forgotten? I agreed to your decision that you will go to Canada because of your work. You promise me that you will never find another..but what did you do huh? You broke that promise!" I yelled as I clenched my fist.

"Jungkook please...I'm so sorry.. I know that you still love me.." she cried as she hugged me.

"No! I don't and I will never love you anymore! Get of off me!" I said as I tried to pull her away from me but its too late.

"Jungkook here's your tow-" hyunae widened her eyes from what she saw. I saw a tear on her eyes.

"H-hyunae it's not what you think...l-let me explain.." I said as I felt some tears rolling down on my cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry if I disturb you," hyunae said as she went outside. I followed her.

-

" Hyunae!" I shouted. She turned to me as she cried even more.

"I'm sorry jungkook, why am I crying?" She chuckled.

"I'm so sorry... let me explain..its not what you think.." I added.

"Why are you going to explain? What is the purpo-"

"Hyunae please! I know that you know what I mean! I know that you love me hyunae... because I can feel it.." I said as I cried.

"Love you? I'm sorry jungkook...I don't understand..just go to my sister and fix your problem.." she said and smiled.

"You know?" I said shocked. All this time..she knows the truth about us? Why didn't she get mad on me? I don't understand..

"Yes. I know everything. I know that she is your past.  But I didn't get mad because..." she stopped.

"Because of what? Because you love me hyunae..you love me!...just say it cause I know that you do...I love you hyunae...I don't know where it started, I just realized it..so please..don't deny it cause I know the truth," I explained.