Chapter 20

JIMIN'S POV

I respect her decision.... I keep saying that then smile to myself as I reached our office.

"Its okay jimin, forget about that...she's your friend, that's it.." I keep thinking about it yesterday night. I realized that its okay to be rejected atleast, I'm still her friend.

I went to my desk and start my task.

"Jimin-ah, are you okay?" Taehyung approached me with a worried look on his face.

"Yes, of course.." I smiled.

"Hyunae told me everything..." he said.

"Taehyung," I called then he gave me a questioning face.

"Do you think she's mad at me?" I asked.

"Of course not!" Taehyung said in a sudden.

"Taehyung chill, take it easy.." I said.

"Sorry...jimin, why would she get mad on you? You just confess your feelings towards her..what's wrong with that?. It would not ruin your friendship. Just talk to her if your okay now. I think she's just worried about you.." he said.

"Worried? About me?" I asked as I pointed to myself and gave him an unbelievable look.

"Yes. Worried. The way she told me everything ....her eyes, voice..says it all. And you know, she keep questioning me about you and asking if your okay.." My heart melted on every words that taehyung said. Hyunae is a good friend, she deserves to have a better friend. I realized that, even though I got rejected, I'm still lucky because I have a friend like her.

"Thank you taehyung," I said smiled as I got up from my seat.

"Wait..where are you going?" He asked.

"Going to find her," I said then taehyung smiled.

"You can do it, fighting.." taehyung said as he showed me his thumbs up.

I keep finding her and finally I saw her, on the stocked room.

"Oh jimin," she smiled.

"Hyunae, can we talk?" I asked.

"Oh yes, of course.." she said as she put the papers down.

" uhm hyunae... I just want to say sorry.. from what happened yesterday," I said as I looked down.

"Jimin, you don't have to say sorry...I understand it. I'm your friend right?" She said. I looked at her then smiled.

"And...confessing is not bad jimin. Its good that you told me you feelings, its more comfortable right?..." she said then smiled at me.

"Thank you hyunae," I said then hugged her as she hugged me back.

"Friends," I said.

"Friends forever," She said smiled. We went outside with a smile plastered on our faces. Ahh what a good feeling... I already accept it, we're friends.

HYUNAE'S POV

I'm so happy that we're okay now. No more undenial feelings between us. We went to our own desk and work again.

"Ya, hyunae... are you and jimin okay?" taehyung said as he nudged me.

"Yes, we're okay now.." I smiled and he did the same.

"Wait, jungkook wants to hangout with us tomorrow.." I said with an excited look on my face.

"Us?"