Chapter 17

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up early in the morning and did my routine.  I looked to the calendar and remembered something. I forgot to tell them that we don't have a work today!. I took my phone and put a message on our group chat.

BOSS:
I'm so sorry everyone, I forgot to tell you and this is my fault. We have no work for today because of some reasons. I'm sorry again and have a good day.

I sighed after I sent that message. Aisshhh how come I forgot that?...

I received a message from someone. When I looked at it....

Hyunae:
Hi jungkook good morning, I just saw your message on our group chat:) uhm jimin and taehyung wants to invite you for a dinner... I just want to know if your going to come:)

Me:
Yes, of course I will come. Tell me what time and where are we going to meet..

Hyunae:
7pm.. just meet us on the near restaurant before the bus station..:)

Me:
Okay got it:) see you later:)

Hyunae:
See you later:)

I keep smiling while texting hyunae. I went to my closet and start to look for the clothes that I'm going to wear. I went downstairs and eat some breakfast. After that, I got bored. I decided to went outside to have some fresh air.

While walking, someone called my name from behind. I turned around and saw taehyung.

"Jungkook! I'm so happy that you are coming!" Taehyung said as he put his arm on my shoulder.

"Yes, by the way, do you live here?" I asked.

"Yes. Me, jimin and hyunae...we are just neighbors" he said.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yes. You too? You live here?" He asked smiled.

"Yes," I nodded.

"We're just living in a same neighborhood!" Taehyung chuckled and I did the same.

After we had that conversation, we went to our own house. I just took a rest and now that its already 5pm, I decided to prepare myself.

"What should I wear?" I thought to myself as I was holding a two clothes while looking at the mirror.

"A polo? A sweater? Ahh okay polo! No, polo is too formal...sweater! No polo is good one..sweater is nice..aishh!" I throw the clothes on my bed and realized something.

"Why are you like this jungkook-ah?" I chuckled as I looked myself on the mirror.

"Sweater is better. Its cold outside remember?" I reminded myself. I change my clothes into a pants and a sweater on top with a coat on it.

"You have to put some perfume jungkook-ah!" I chuckled to myself. I looked myself on the mirror and notice something...

"Your so handsome jungkook," I chuckled. And now that I'm done, I went outside and got into my car. Its already 6:45 in the evening.

When I reached the restaurant, I saw jimin. I went to him and took a sit in front of him.

"Jimin-ah, your so early" I smiled.