Noah gets hella drunk

Word count: 1633

Wilbur's POV:

I huffed as I sat down on the bed. I had just finished unpacking, but still there really wasn't much in the room except the bed and the built-in closet which were the only things that came with the room. Now there were also a few pictures and a clock on the wall  as well as my cases which were pushed under my twin sized bed.

I felt quite restless, so I decided to write a list. It's just so mesmerizing to see everything in straight and proper lines. It had always helped me destress.

Things to buy:

- carpet

- desk + chair

- nightstand

That will do for now. I stood up and Looked at my toes, unsure of what to do. I wiggled my toes around a bit, i wore mismatched socks with holes here and there. I soon noticed the dirt accumulating at the soles of my feet. That's how I decided the first thing I would do was sweep. I don't like vacuuming, never did, it's unnecessarily loud and so unsettling. My new goal was to find a broom or supply closet or... something. As I headed back downstairs the thought of maybe asking someone where to find the supplies popped up, but I didn't want to talk to Schlatt (to be honest I was a little scared of him) and I could hear that Travis was still streaming through the walls. My only option would be to find it myself.

As all good cleaners know you start from the top and work your way down, so that's exactly what I do. I swept and dusted everything thing I could, but I didn't dare go into my newfound roommates' rooms as I didn't know them yet. I should probably ask for their permission or at least get to know them better beforehand. The main floor took the longest and I made a mental note to mop the kitchen floor because it was littered with small stains of who knows what. Sweeping downstairs made me a little uncomfortable as I could hear the light mumble and grumble of whatever the basement boy was doing in his room.

Last was the laundry room. The entire thing was made of cement and it was absolutely caked in dust except for the machines and a few piles of clothing sitting on the floor. Apart from that the room was quite spacious, so I decided to make this the future storage room for any of my cleaning supplies. But it needed furnishing. And some new lights, maybe some baskets for the dirty clothing... I'll have to add some things to that list.... Wait- where was I? Right, mopping the kitchen.

I found a mop where the broom was, but I couldn't seem to find a bucket, so I decided to just fill up the sink and use that instead. Since the floor was covered in such a huge amount of grime I  had to wash it three times; once with hot water, once with soapy water and the third was a general wash. 

Headphones? Check!

Dope ass music? Check!

Mop n' bucket'? Check!

It didn't take long before I began jamming out, at first I just shuffled my feet but soon my hips started swaying too. By the third clean I all-out playing air guitar on the mop for the solo in the song, head banging to the rhythm. I finished with a spin and an amazing power pose. It wasn't until then I noticed not only how out of breath I was, but how clean the floor was.consider it a job well done.

Schlatt's POV:

I was on the phone talking to a client, pacing back and forth in my room. The person on the other line became more and more on edge, and I felt frustration starting to swell inside of me. In the end I told them that I would send them an e-mail about the subject because I didn't have the official forms needed with me right then. The client agreed and I hung up letting out a huge sigh. Starting a business turned out to be a lot more stressful than I imagined. But, the rush of scamming someone blind is always all worth it. I jogged upstairs with the intention of getting the much needed forms, but as I approached the dining table, I noticed something shuffling around in the kitchen. To say the least, I was surprised with what I saw when I took a closer look. The boy Carson had hired to maintain the house was full on dancing in the kitchen, mop in hand, completely oblivious to the rapidly forming grin on my face.