Beach trip (part 1)

Time skip to the beach trip! They've already arrived. Most of them (Travis) were eager to go to swimming, so they just threw shit in their rooms and headed to the beach. Even if this trip was supposed to be used for filming shit for lunch club they never ended up doing much of that. :)

People that end up going to the trip/couples: Ted& Madi, Charlie& Grace, Josh& Carson, Travis& Cooper, Schlatt& Wilbur (but y'all already knew that), Noah and Minx are going as friends....

Good to know: they rented a beach house situation for the long weekend, so everyone's living in one house (kinda)

Wilbur's POV:
I followed Schlatt to the edge of the water. I never really was a fan of beaches but it was worth it to finally spend time with a proper friend group.The copious amounts of towels I was carrying shifted under my arm. I noticed that past the running Schlatt there was a pile of snacks and two surf boards that Cooper and Travis had dumped on the sandy floor. And past that was the aforementioned blonde screeching something about sunscreen at Travis who was already knee deep in the salty water. Schlatt who was carrying said sunscreen and a few other things hurled the bottle at Cooper who was hit square in the head with it. The curly haired boy only waddled further into the water, taking advantage of the newfound distraction.

I would have face palmed at the sight in front of me if my hands weren't full.

The New Yorker immediately doubled over as Cooper started screeching at him instead. As I slowly approached the situation I realized Schlatt was only wearing his swim trunks and that god forsaken yankee cap. This meant that any not-fully-healed-over marks from a few nights ago were very visible. I felt my cheeks flush slightly as the though of our house mates having an all to clear idea of what happened crossed my mind. On the plus side, it proved he wasn't ashamed of me, which I was forever grateful for.

I was informed that someone else had left the threshold of the house by sounds of howling laughter resonating from behind me.

Eventually I caught up to Schlatt, who had just about recovered from his fit. The other two were already in the water. I dumped anything I was holding onto the ever growing pile of beach supplies not really wanting to deal with setting up. Almost immediately the brunette walked over to me trying to recount the tale of why he was in such a state. He did so rather unsuccessfully since he was still laughing his ass off. Eventually I freed him of such a difficult task by stating that I was only a few strides behind him the entire time, and watched the whole thing unfurl. When the giggles didn't subside I wrapped an arm around his bare waist, stabilizing him.

A mischievous idea presented itself to me. The corners of my lips curled into a grin as I contemplated how much shit I would get for my next action.

Without thinking too much i swooped my free arm under his knees letting the boy fall into my arms, without more than a small Yelp. Before he got the chance to protest I charged the both of us towards the water. A small screech of excitement was heard before he exclaimed "My cap! Wilbur, my baseball cap! I swear to god Wi-"

But it was too late. Trudging through waist deep water I ignored his calls and instead took a deep breath before dropping into the water and completely submerging the both of us. Underwater he wriggled free from my grasp and immediately rose the surface to breathe. I quickly joined him. After rubbing the salty water from my eyes I opened them and was met with a pair of dark hazel annoyed ones. Schlatt scowled at me from a soaked through hat that had a very unceremoniously placed piece of seaweed hanging off the brim.