Beach trip (part: 2)

Wilbur's POV:
It was dark out now. A few hours ago I had made my way back to the gaggle of people on the beach, only to find half of them drunk.

Probably the most entertaining thing that happened that night was Ted and Grace stealing Travis and Cooper's surfboards and trying very hard (but failing drastically) to surf.

Now, we all sat in front of the bright orange setting sun. We chatted amongst ourselves in our respective groups, only shivering time to time. As Minx passed the bottle of Gin to me once more I took a swig. I allowed the burning liquid to slide down my throat. I felt myself grimace at the unholy feeling. As i passed the bottle of amber poison to Schlatt who was siting to my right i listened to the liquid slosh around at the bottom.

" I dunno about you cunts, but i'm cold as fuck!"

I looked over to the the source of the screech, to (not surprisingly) be met with Minx. She was curled up in a ball with a towel loosely draped around her shoulders.

The group generally had the same consensus and decided it best to head back to the house. It took much longer than necessary and too many people being tackled to the ground but eventually we had moved everything and everyone back inside. Once again, all the stuff we brought in was just thrown on a pile in between the kitchen and living room, much to Josh's dismay. He was always such a neat freak.

I was one of the last to waddle in and deposit my items to the pile. I had taken my time and savored the chilly saltwater breeze, something i didn't get to experience very often. I was also very intoxicated and had trouble even just placing one foot in front of the other.

When i did finally arrive i found most of the group in something resembling a circle. I say 'resembled a circle' because some were in the floor, others on the couch and even some sitting on top of other humans.

I raised my eyebrow to look at a very giddy Carson, who had Josh sprawled over his lap. "We're gonna play truth or dare, but as a drinking game!"

The blonde seemed a bit to excited about this notion. "Oh?"

The last thing I needed right then was more alcohol, but I sat down between Noah and Schlatt anyways. I sank into the soft carpet that almost felt too comfortable. I noticed Schlatt was talking to Charlie and Grace. They seemed so happy and carefree, enjoying their youths without a worry in the world. A subtle smile played on my lips. Well, it wasn't like I was very different. I laced my fingers in with Schlatt's calloused ones. He broke from his conversation to offer me a goofy grin. I only stared at our intertwined hands as a homey feeling rose up in my chest.

I was torn away from my thoughts as Ted stumbled into the room holding a bottle of tequila, a single shot glass and a tray of lime slices. He, rather unsteadily, made his way towards the group and placed what he had brought onto the coffee table we surrounded. Immediately Minx reached over to pour herself a very messily poured shot, forgetting the citrus all together.

I noticed Noah staring at her intently from across the room with a glint of something unspoken in his eye. " Now that's my kind of girl!"
"Course it is. I'm everyone's kind of girl."

The drunk's voice bellowed around the room, her Irish accent more than evident than ever. I couldn't help giggling at the strange exchange.

~ Time skip ~

My eyes fluttered open, sunlight blinding me and clouding my vision. I blinked a few times and tried to rub the rye out of my eyes, coming face to face with a pounding headache.

As I tried to open my eyes again I was met with a sleeping Travis.  His snoring was loud and annoying.The brunette was directly above me. It took me a few minutes to realize he was duct taped to the ceiling. I watched a ribbon of drool very slowly drip from Travis' lips and land in a puddle on my abdomen. Normally, I would have found this absolutely repulsive and moved out of the way, but every inch of my body was soaked in soreness and pain. So, instead, I simply lay there for what felt like hours but was probably only about thirty minutes.