And then what?

So, you're probably asking yourself; what now?

And that's a damn good question. After fifteen years what are our characters doing? Well, let's start with our protagonist, shall we?

Wilbur and Schlatt, surprisingly they're still together.
Right now they live in an overly large and modern apartment. They both like it there but want to move to a farm house in their retirement years.

Wilbur started his own dessert shop. It started off small but is picking up speed. Wilbur is glad he has a place to do whatever he wants with, his own little project... The only way Schlatt is involved is with the finances. He recently got a sign outside the shop. It hangs from chains and reads 'Soot's Sweets' and in fine print in the corner 'Schlatt &Co.'. Even though he doesn't know it yet, the Brit will soon be shipping world wide.

Schlatt stopped streaming completely. His only social media presence being showing up on friends videos time to time, and of course, Twitter. Schlatt very quickly gave up on the idea of scamming people. As much as he loves it he had learned that it was much easier (and more profitable) to start an actual legitimate crypto currency. At first he went to Connor (and later to ty) for help but eventually had to actually start hiring employees.

Now, let's move onto Charlie.
Him and Grace are also still together, they're the only ones who can handle each others chaotic energies.

Charlie stopped streaming a few years ago. He used the money he had made until now as a start up for his arcade. It's small, it's local, but it's homey. He knows everyone who has ever walked in or out by name. Charlie also gets Schlatt to help him with his finances.

As for Grace, she started an art studio a good few years back. She would teach classes or just let people do their thing. Now her and Madi co own the studio (Madi teaches dance) and Josh also helps people just starting out with arts. She plans to sell the business when it gets big enough and get at least four chickens in he future.

That transitions us well into Ted who, is one of the few people still streaming. He discovered he has more of a passion for cheese than milk and makes his own in his free time.

Carson has also continued streaming. Although, his upload schedule hasn't gotten any better. In his free time he has been trying to find a few hobbies. So far, he has been unsuccessful in finding anything he's truly passionate about  but quite enjoys embroidery, which Grace taught him.

Josh and Carson moved into a small family home together. They don't know what to do with all the space unless the rest of lunch club is at their place (this happens too often), in which case it's barely enough.
Josh has started taking commissions to paint murals. If he isn't doing that he's either at a soup kitchen or at Grace's studio.

Travis and Cooper both still stream and upload videos, although Travis considerably less. Together they adopted three, young, sibling shiba inus. Their names are Tracy, Lacey and Macey but are just called T-dog, M-dog and big L. (Tommy's idea, obviously.) Those dogs are Travis's pride and joy. Cooper loves them too, but not as much. They have been having issues recently, Cooper is a workaholic and hardly ever takes time off (for himself or his partner). Travis has gotten used to this and, at this point, gets more emotion support from the dogs. Eventually, things will slot back into place.

And last but not least, what happened to Minx and Noah.
Well, it's complicated. They were dating for a while and then they weren't, after that they moved in together staring dating once again and later broke up, again. Put simply, they are very close. Both of them still stream, and their content hasn't changed very much.

 Noah has discovered a new hobby, this being wood work. When he's had enough or just doesn't have the patience to deal with Minx he'll go into their garage and work on one of his many infamous projects. For her birthday he even made her a throne with 'my majesty Minx' engraved into it. She liked it so much she didn't get out of it for a full 24 hours.

Noah also signed up for a ' little brother' project. This is were you spend your weekends or afternoons with an orphan. He has become very attached to his 'little brother' and flaunts his to any one who will listen. This young man is named Tommy. 

So, now you know what happened.... 

What to do next? God, I don't give shit. You could go wank yourself a round for all i care.