CallMeCargoboy

Schlatt's pov:

He punched my arm rather aggressively before walking past me and into my room. He must have noticed I was wearing his shirt, i thought it might piss him off.
I laughed inwardly before heading upstairs myself. I was met with Cooper and Carson mid conversation, but when they noticed me, a round of applause. I jokingly took a bow, the boys were clapping because they knew it had been I while since I had been with anyone.

So?"

"Eh, nothin' happened."

Cooper threw his arms in the air in mock frustration, I gave him a bit of a glare but we both knew it was a bit.

"But, why did it happen? Do you....like him?"

"Carson, it's too early for questions."

"It's 10:30 a.m...."

Exactly!"

Carson just rolled his eyes but still offered me a knowing smile. I stumbled into the kitchen and grabbed a warm bagel bite from the plate that Travis was holding. I got some backlash.

" hEY!"

I walked past the boys and gave them a quick wave before heading back downstairs to annoy Wilbur some more. Oh, wait, scratch that, I gotta go take a shower first.

I went to go grab some new clothes to put on but decided i would wear Wilbur's shirt for the rest of the day. I headed into the bathroom locking the door behind me, I should probably shave too, don't really feel like it though. I stripped down to my underwear and was going to turn on the water since it always took a bit of time for it to warm up properly.

Wilbur's pov:

I figured the best way to get over sleeping with one of my employers and having the rest of them find out about it was to actually do my job, so that's what i did.
I put a load of laundry in the washing machine and then took some cleaning agent and a sponge with me to the bathroom. I wanted to listen to music while i worked but my phone was out of battery so i just found Schlatt's and used that instead. I opened up Spotify and played his newest playlist. I sat down in the tub and started to scrub at any mold or residue growing in between the tiles.
I had been working on the faucet handles when someone pulled back the shower curtain.
When I looked up I saw a practically naked Schlatt towering over me. My eyes trailed his bare skin, I couldn't help my self, but I could felt my cheeks burning up so I looked away when my gaze met his bulge.
Schlatt must have finally realized what kind of situation he was in because he jumped back and drew the shower curtain closed.

What the hell Wilbur?! What the fuck are you doing in my shower?!"

"Cleaning."

Well, you better get the fuck out because I'm not sure if you noticed but I was gonna take a shower!"

"Uh, yeah, I did notice (It was hard not to) but I'm not getting out, I have a job to do and there are other showers in the house, just use one of those."

"Wilbur, you better get the fuck out of there."

"Look maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure I've got the upper hand in this argument seeing as I'm not yelling at my maid through a shower curtain in my boxers."

I heard the brunette sigh and the shuffle of clothing before the opening and slamming of a door.

What the hell just happened? Because all I registered was that I just won an argument against Schlatt.