Charlie goes to the carnival

Noah's pov:

I woke up rather the late, rays of sunlight already shining into my room. What had initially woken me up was a loud thud that came from downstairs, I recognized it as the slamming of the front door. I rolled over opening up my phone checking for anything interesting. I had a few new messages one of which was from Wilbur ( the night before)

OrcaDorca: You are an absolute psycho. Also the shopping you wanted is in front of your door.

Huh? First of all, rude. Second of all, what? I slowly pulled myself out of bed and stumbled over to the entrance to my room while rubbing my eyes. As expected I saw a plastic bag in front of my door frame. I picked it up before waddling back to the bed and sitting down. I sifted through the bag of miscellaneous items wondering why all of the 'worm on a string's were either pink or purple. At least he got the good alcohol. I should really stop ordering stuff when I'm high off my ass.

The only other mildly interesting thing that my phone informed me of was that a carnival was in town this weekend. I sent Charlie a quick text, asking him if he would join me. I decided to start my day after seeing that he had agreed.

~time skip~

Charlie's pov:

the music was blaring, it was late in the night and the sun went down a while ago. We had gone on a few rides but Ted was feeling like shit cause he an old man and also got motion sickness. He had seen us heading out and decided to tag along. Noah was drunk off his ass, as usual, and i was just lightly tipsy everything felt serene despite the fact we were slumped over a table at a very large and loud beer hall. Noah noticed a gaggle of girls wearing rather skimpy outfits that seemed to be just as or slightly less intoxicated him. The brunette announced that he was gonna go get himself a date. Ted was intrigued by this so he decided to follow suite. I just shook my head a little as i took another swig of my beer. From the corner of my eye i noticed a figure sit down next to me.

Slime: Wassup Ted, back so soon?

Grace: You really must be drunk off your ass.

A barely audible over the music female voice spoke to me, it was cheery and curious.

Slime: Oh, sorry, i thought you were ted that man over there. Also im prettysure i still got my ass on.
I motioned over to the two boys surrounded by a gaggle of laughing girls before looking as my rear to enphisise my joke. I heard a small burst of laughter errupt next to me. I was surprised to say the least, usually people just snicker slightly or roll their eyes at my puns. When the girl next to me calmed down i heard her voice desperatly try to reach me through the noise again.

Grace: I see your buddies have become accuainted with my friends.Oh! Im Grace, by the way.

Slime: Im Charlie! do you mind if we get out of here? I can barely hear you over the music.

she nodded quickly as a small smile took over her features. she stood up before helping me up. I decided to take this chace to take her in. She had soft brown wavy hair and big round glasses in front of her baby blue eyes. The girl wore some kahki overalls with a gray shirt, belt and zip up sweater. I couldn't help but think she looked rather cute. we exited the hall together, beers in hand.

Slime: So, uh, Grace, we are at a carnival and I suppose you're here for a reason. What's your favourite ride?

Grace: I thought you'd never ask

her eyes narrowed slightly and a grin spread on her face, she gabbed my wrist and dragged to a near by booth.