Dance for me, my pretty princess...

Schlatt's POV:

I moved my hand around rather harshly and heard him let out a quiet gasp. My gaze moved from the downtrodden waitress to the now very noticeably blushing boy. i felt a smirk play on my lips as the boy didn't move from my grasp. Wilbur only spoke up when we had made our way out of the restaurant. 'she really gets under your skin,huh?' I listened to our shoes tread on the wet asphalt for a few paces before answering. 'Yeah, i guess she does.'

We walked home with my hand never moving from his waist, a lighthearted conversation about our roommates hung in the air as we moved along. It was comfortable, to say the least.

we arrived home soon and our hair was only slightly dampened by the spitting rain. We put our stuff away and headed right downstairs to my room.
Our conversation picked up once more.

'You know, you're really gifted when it comes to music..'

'Oh?'

'Yeah, last night I heard you playing your guitar, and well, it just sounded really nice.'

Eavesdropping were we?'

He wiggled his eyebrows at me accusingly but interrupted me as i went to speak.

' don't worry about it. I'm glad you like my music!'

'D- do you think you could play me something? Like a song? If you don't mind, that is..'

'I dunno Schlatt...'

'Please!'

It came out as more of a whine and i internally cursed myself for sounding so damn needy.

'Schlatt I-'

' I'll do anything! I mean uh...'

I instinctively clasped my hands over my mouth to stop myself from saying anything else stupid. I could feel my cheeks start to burn up as the British boys smirk grew.

' anything?'

'Ummm yeah, that's what I said so I guess so.'

'Even dance shirtless while I play?'

Ba-bum. I felt my heart beat quicken as the light powder of pink on my face turn into a whole ass blush fest. Is this man for real? How can  he leave me absolutely dumbfounded with one simple remark.

'What? I mean, yeah if that's what it takes than yes, yes I will.'

'Woah, really? I was just trying to get you off my case, but I gotta see this! Oh! One more thing, can you go get my guitar out of my room?'

'Y- yeah, I'll go do that.'

As I walked upstairs I was is utter disbelief of what just happened. How did I did I go from having total control over the conversation to bottoming big time in a matter of minutes?

I took the stairs two at a time but my mind was going a hundred miles an hour. When i got to Wil's room i had to remind myself of my mission. Find Wilbur's guitar. I opened the door slowly, even though i knew there was no one inside. I relished in the faint smell of the brunette that drifted around the space. I spotted the instrument on the other side of the room and made my way over to it. I picked the thing up and moved to sit on Wil's bed. I couldn't help but notice how light the guitar was. When i sat down i layed the contraption in my lap noticing it's smooth curves. I started to drag my finders against it slowly, encased in its uniformity. I felt my thoughts start to wander back to Wilbur and if he would lay me in his lap and softly drag his finger over my skin..... I caught myself before i spiraled too much and thought it better that i would actually go to him instead of breathing in his lingering scent.