Schlatt, you horny bastard!

word count:

Wilbur's pov:

i was exhausted. It was only five or six in the afternoon but it felt like i couldn't catch a break, there was just so much to do. I had spent most of today shopping and that usually tired me out anyways.Since then i had unpacked all that i could without having to build anything.

Schlatt's pov:

i had wandered upstairs wanting to know what all the ruckus was about, but deep down, i already knew. As expected i saw a tired and annoyed Wilbur in the kitchen with his head in his hands, seeing him frustrated like this just made me want to mess with him more.

I mean who could resist that perfect face and those cute pursed lips with his soft,bouncy hair- Woah! where did that come from? never mind......

I sunk up in front of him so close i could hear his breath and said one word." Boo!" The smaller brunette jumped up and away from me in shock, i could see his emotions swing from surprise to relief and very quickly annoyance. I chuckled at his distress and felt a smirk tugging on the corners of my lips.

"I don't like it when my employees are slaking off when they're supposed to be working. I like it even less when i catch them doing so..."

"Jeez Schlatt, i was taking a break, cut me some slack will ya?"

"No, i don't think i will. Wilbur, you work for me and your position requires you to do whatever i say-"

" nO! you are describing a slave, i am a maid and you are not my only employer."

Either way i'm sure the others wouldn't like to hear that you were disrespectful to me and didn't do what you were told..."

I watched Wilbur grit his teeth and let out a sigh.

2What do you want, Schlatt?"

"Oh but no, Wilbur, what do you want?"

"Right now? I want you to leave me alone."

This going to get interesting

"Perfect! Then in that case, i order you to spent the rest of tonight with me, i didn't see you working on anything anyways so assume that won't be a problem."

Wilbur's pov:

What the hell was Schlatt doing? why was he acting like this all of a sudden. I really can't deal with him right now but the only thing i can deal with less, is being fired. I know the others probably wouldn't agree to it but i didn't want to risk anything. Schatt's was a strange and annoying request but there really wasn't much i could do about it.

After taking a bit too long to think about it  the larger of the us's eye's narrowed as he said " I'll take that as a yes"

" Now, follow me"

"Yeah yeah, just keep your goblin hands off of me."

Schlatt let out a small cackle and Wilbur just rolled his eyes and did as he was told.

As they arrived downstairs Mr. businessman threw himself onto the couch before grabbing the remote and turning the TV on.

"I'm gonna watch some Brooklyn 99 and your are going to park your ass right next to mine and join me."

Can i make myself useful and do some laundry while we watch?"

Hopefully in between sorting socks and the TV Schlatt will back off a little...