Chapter 10

Time in this book is really weird but I promise it has to do with the story. I wanted the aspect that Hyunjin and Hoseok have this normal life dynamic. Like how people have lives off of the camera. In between times, the two are just living their lives. Btw I hope all of you are doing okay with quarantine and the virus! Please reach out if you ever want to talk! Happy Reading 📖

Two Weeks Later

"Alright, he is down for the night!" I exclaimed.

"It took you longer than usual. Maybe you're losing you touch mom," Hoseok teased.

"Excuse you, I'll have you know that his exact words were, and I quote, 'Mama!' 'Dada!' So clearly he wanted you there too," I retorted.

He pouted, trying to act cute, "Sorry."

"Yeah whatever, what movie did you pick?" I asked, sitting beside him and grabbing a piece of popcorn from the bowl in his hand.

We started a tradition of sorts together where we had a movie night on Friday and we each picked every week. This week was Hoseok's week.

"What about a horror movie?" I suggested.

"Umm, no thanks. You already put me through that last week. And the week before that. And before that. Plus it's my week so zip it," he frowned.

"Okay well hurry up!" I complained, snatching the popcorn from him.

Despite the obvious desires my heart had, our relationship had sort of blossomed into that of roommates who are also best friends.

Eventually, he picked some rom-com.

"Oh come on Hobi that's so lame!" I groaned.

"Too bad," he teased.

The movie was as they all go. Some crazy thing happens that brings two people who never talked before together and suddenly they're together all the time and doing everything together. And then surprise surprise, they realize they have feelings for each other. But just before one can confess to the other something crazy happens and the other is heartbroken and won't listen to the truth.

But when I looked over at Hoseok, he was fully immersed in the movie, his classic sound effects coming at every pivotal part.

And of course, when the kiss scene came Hoseok had to make a loud noise that would probably wake Chanhee up.

"Come on, that doesn't get you jittery in the slightest bit. It's moments like that. The perfect kiss, you know?" He said.

"It's not me, therefore, I'm not jittery. If that happened to me in real life, of course, I'd feel that way, but watching isn't the same," I argued.

"You're a cynic," he retorted.

"Am not! It's a different form of jealousy," I huffed.

"Right."

The movie continued, of course, the big twist is that one of the leads gets in an accident and forgets the other, and then it's literally them just trying to get back together. So it's like a two-in-one movie?

At one point I was starting to get a bit sleepy and cold as Hoseok had all of the blankets

I curled myself in a ball so I could try and warm up but it was way too cold. I started shivering a bit. I was about to get up to go turn off the AC when a strong force pulled me.

The next thing I knew, I was under the blanket with Hoseok with one of his arms draped around me. He pulled me close so that my head was right against his chest.