Chapter 19

Today was the day that I entered the courts once more.

Okay that's more dramatic than it was, but that's definitely what it felt like.

First on my agenda for the day was to focus on being a mom. I had duties that I refused to neglect.

"Good morning sunshine!" I cooed as I got Chanhee out of his crib.

He yawned cutely, giving me these big doe eyes full of wonder and excitement.

"You know I love you. You know I do," I cooed.

"Hey! I thought I was your sunshine who you loved," Hoseok's groggy voice cut in.

"You're my big sunshine whom I love, but he's my little sunshine," I gushed.

"But I want to be the only sunshine," Hoseok pouted.

"Channie~ dada's being silly. He wants to be the only sunshine. Doesn't he know that I have two sunshines?" I chirped.

Chanhee giggled, "Dada silly!"

"Aww he learned another word," I cooed.

Hoseok joined me at my side, tickling Chanhee's belly.

"Dada is silly isn't he?" Hoseok joked.

Hoseok took Chanhee and set him down so we could change him.

Once he was changed and breastfed, we brought him to the kitchen to start cooking his proper breakfast. He was starting wane off of breastfeeding. Most baby's would breastfeed for a little bit longer but Chanhee was more into solid foods. So now I only breastfed him when he wanted to.

"Okay, I made his food, can you feed him. I need to go get ready," I said.

I scurried to my room, and went digging through my closet for my uniform. I always wore this one style of tennis outfit for every match.

Once I found it, I left it on the bed and hopped into the shower.

After getting my hair and makeup done I put on the final touch.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Gosh how am I already twenty-five. It feels like just yesterday I put this on to play in my first national tournament," I sighed nostalgically.

I went back out into the living room to ask Hoseok how I looked.

"The verdict?" I asked twirling around.

He bit his lip, "You look stunning as always."

"But?"

"But...the dress is kind of hugging you tightly. What if someone gets the wrong idea?" He asked, a jealous tint in his eyes.