Chapter 29

"Hobi, put the table under the banner!" I yelled.

After our victory in the courtroom, I decided to throw a party and invite my close friends and Hoseok's friends.

Of course we had to throw it in the park where Hoseok and I first met.

We had been setting up all day to ensure that it was the most perfect party ever.

Chanhee kept trying to eat the food so I had to put him in his stroller and roll him around for a bit so he'd calm down.

Once everything had been set up I stepped back to survey it in its full glory.

"This is gonna be one legendary party," I mused.

We started the music to draw the crowd over.

First Nari and Eun Jung showed up, and they obviously went to smother Chanhee first.

"Oh! Hyunjin we have good news!" Nari exclaimed.

Eun Jung shyly showed her finger.

"You're getting married?! Why didn't you tell me?! Oh my god I'm so happy for you guys!" I yelled wrapping them in a big hug.

"That's not it. We've been in contact with an adoption agency," Nari said.

"No way! Oh my god you guys that's amazing!" I squealed squeezing them again.

After those two wandered off everyone else started to come. Daeho and Hyerin arrived next, then Coach Ahn and his wife. Then all of Hoseok's friends and their spouses and kids came.

Yoongi's twins strayed away from Jimin and Jungkook for the first time and curiously looked at Chanhee.

And then within seconds the three of them were playing together and laughing like sweet little kids.

"Oh my god I think Chanhee just met his best friends," I cooed.

I went over to Seokjin's wife, "So when's the baby coming?"

"Any day now. We're just anxiously waiting," she smiled.

"That's amazing. You guys will be great parents, I can tell."

I ended up sauntering over to Namjoon giving him a huge hug.

"Your husband is officially my Superman," I told his wife.

"I heard. I would've killed him if he lost that case," she joked.

"You've got yourself a good one sister," I teased.

"Oh I know. I've got a bun in the oven thanks to him," she mentioned.

"Oh my god! You're pregnant! That's amazing, congratulations!" I squealed giving her a big hug.

After greeting everyone else I went back to Hoseok.

"It seems like everyone's gone a reason to celebrate," I beamed.

He smiled, "I know I do."

"Oh? And what would that be?" I giggled.

"I've got you, and I've got that little monkey over there," he said, motioning to Chanhee playing with the twins.

"Life is great. Life is beautiful. I love everything," I mused.

"Good because the food is great and you need to try it," he laughed, pulling me towards the spread.

While we were eating and chatting I felt some tug at my dress.

"Mama!" Chanhee exclaimed lifting his hands in the air.