Chapter 11

Hoseok POV

"So what are we now exactly?" Was the first thing I heard the next morning.

"What do you think we are?" I turned the question on her.

"Oh no sir. You don't get to do that," she said, handing me a plate of breakfast.

"Well let's look at it logically, we made out twice and held hands walking to go take care of your son so I think we're definitely a bit past the mutually beneficial label that we were," I joked.

"Be serious," she whined.

"Fine fine sorry," I said walking to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist while she wrapped hers around my neck. "Well I like you a lot and I think you like me a lot, so why not become an item?"

"You think so? I'm still desirable even though I'm a fanatic mom?" She teased.

"Oh you're very desirable as a fanatic mom. So what do you say? Be my girlfriend?"

"Of course," she smiled brightly.

I leaned in a pressed a sweet kiss to her lips. Her response was sweet and precious, just like her.

Of course we were pulled from that moment from an audible moan from Chanhee.

I turned my attention to the very miserable looking baby, "Hey buddy what's wrong? You look so sad today?"

I picked him up out of his high chair. He took my hand in his and bit down on my hand. It hurt a lot, but I tried not to complain.

"He's been like that all morning. I think his teeth are bothering him," Hyunjin sighed.

I brought him his teething ring but he insisted on my hand.

"He won't take anything but hands. Whether it's yours, mine, or his own," she explained.

I looked down at his pouty face, my heart melting.

I made some silly faces and cute noises to get him to cheer up and distract him from his teeth. It worked of course and he was giggling and smiling within seconds.

I smirked smugly at Hyunjin.

She rolled her eyes, taking Chanhee into her arms so she could feed him his breakfast.

"So I was thinking..."

"Oh boy," she teased.

"Rude. Anyway, I was thinking that maybe we should go on a date together. Ever since I started here, we've not gone out and eaten," I suggested.

"Of course we've gone out," she protested.

"That was with Chanhee. I meant let's go on a date. Between you and me alone," I added.

She sighed, "That sounds nice but where do I put Chanhee. I'm not comfortable hiring a babysitter."

"Do you trust Nari and Eun Jung?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Then you have your babysitters. Come on it'll be fun. It'll be like an orientation for our new relationship. Plus, I always hear Nari complaining how she doesn't see Chanhee enough. I promise you we'll be back before midnight," I begged.

She ruffled my hair, "Fine. Let's do it. It'll be fun!"

"Yes it will! I'll go make a reservation," I said.

Time to plan the perfect first date for the perfect girl.

Time Skip

Hyunjin POV