Chapter 30 {END}

7 Years Later

"Mommy! Are you ready yet? Dad is gonna freak out if we're late!" My now eight year old son called.

"I'm coming Channie but I need to change Sunmi's diaper first!" I called back.

A lot had happened since then. Hoseok and I got married and had three daughters together in addition to our already perfect Chanhee.

Now we had Chanhee who was eight years old. And then the next oldest was Hyunmi who was four. And then it was Chanmi who was two. And then finally our recent addition Sunmi who was seven months old.

I picked up my youngest daughter and gathered the other two before heading out to the car.

"Okay guys, when we get there we gotta be super quiet unless we're clapping and then when daddy wins his award, we've gotta go crazy," I instructed.

My middle daughters cheered enthusiastically.

"I'm just excited to see all the performances!" Chanhee exclaimed.

The five of us drove off excitedly to the venue.

When we got there, a bunch of attendants led us down some secret passageway to get to where Hoseok was monitoring some of his artists performances.

"Woah it's like the secret passage in my book!" Chanhee looked around excitedly.

"Maybe it is. Who knows what lies under the floors?" I teased.

"No way mommy. I'm not falling for that. I'm not a little kid anymore," Chanhee pouted.

"You're eight years old buddy. Talk to me when you're fifteen," I chuckled. "But don't you grow up on me now. You stay this way forever," I added.

We finally got to the main hall where one of the BigHit groups was practicing their dance.

We sat down in our seats, quietly watching. Hoseok didn't know that we had come early. It was our 'cheer up' surprise.

"Hyunmi, you got the brownies?" I asked.

She nodded, proudly showing me the tiny plate of brownies she had. I had a bigger tray in a bag, but she insisted on holding brownies because as she says, 'being four means that she gets to hold to important stuff.'

We waited a while until he was done and then once he stepped off the stage Chanhee, Hyunmi, and Chanmi screamed, "Daddy we're here!"

Hoseok jumped in shock before coming towards us. Unable to contain her excitement at the sight of her father, Chanmi jumped out of her seat and ran to him.

"Daddy!" She squealed.

"Hey babygirl!" Hoseok exclaimed, spinning her around when she jumped into his arms.

He came over to us and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What're you guys doing here, you're so early," he said.

"Your son was worried we'd be late because he didn't want to miss a second," I said, making Chanhee all shy.

"Aww I love you bud," Hoseok said, hugging Chanhee.

"Daddy look! Mommy let me hold the brownies!" Hyunmi exclaimed.

She showed him the tiny plate of brownies.

I discreetly pulled out the bigger tray and showed it so that Hoseok could see it.

"Wow that's great sweetheart I bet they're delicious if you and your brother baked them," Hoseok said.