Chapter 15

Love scene coming up ⚠️ If you don't wanna read it (it won't be too explicit) then skip the part where Hyunjin says R rated.

Hoseok POV

It had been a few days since Hyunjin's shoot and nothing too out of the ordinary happened. Except for Chanhee figuring out how to say 'yes,' 'no,' 'bye-bye,' and 'hi.'

I was in the middle of feeding Chanhee his dinner when Hyunjin came bursting into the kitchen.

"My parents want the three of us to go visit them over the weekend!" She exclaimed.

"Your parents know we're dating? Because at first it looked like they hated me," I remarked.

"Be serious! They want to meet you, and that's a big step of a relationship. We've been together for like two months isn't it early?" She said.

"Yeah but you forget they've known me for three or four months now because I've been and I quote 'the stand-in baby daddy.' So thinking about it like that, it's been quite a bit of time," I said.

"You want to see them?" She questioned.

"I wouldn't mind. Plus you told me that you haven't seen them since they moved back to their hometown, which was when you were seventeen. So aside from video calls, you've not seen your parents in eight years. It'll be nice. A little weekend vacation. Where do they live?" I asked.

"Gwangju."

My eyes widened, "No way."

"What?"

"My parents live there too. I lived there before I moved to Seoul," I said.

"Why did we never mention this?" She chuckled.

I thought for a moment, "Do you think maybe we could be with your parents for one day, and then be with mine the next?"

She stopped, her face flushing bright red, "You want me to meet your parents?"

I shrugged, "Why not? It'll be fun. My parents are super chill."

She came and rested her head on my shoulder, "You think they'll like me?"

I cupped her face in my hands, looking deeply into her eyes, "Of course they will. Don't ever doubt that."

I pressed a kiss to her lips, wrapping my arms around her waist. She responded frivolously, leaning into my embrace and closing the distance more.

"Mama," Chanhee yawned.

She pulled back reluctantly.

"We still on for movie night?" I asked.

"Well since we're leaving tomorrow, I'm gonna pack but after I'm all yours," she smirked.

She picked up Chanhee and put him on the ground so he could walk with her. They walked together to the stairs before she picked him up again since he hadn't figured out stairs just yet.

"Bye-bye dada!" Chanhee waved.

My heart jumped from how cute he was, "Bye-bye Channie! Sleep well!"

I gave him a finger heart and a few more hearts which earned a sleepy giggle out of his mouth.

Alright time to go pack.

Meeting parents. No big deal. I hope.

Hyunjin POV

I packed a suitcase with my clothes, Chanhee's clothes, toiletries, diapers, toys, and a bunch more stuff for Chanhee.

Once I finished I headed back downstairs to enjoy movie night.

"All packed?" Hoseok asked.

"Yep. You?"

"Yeah. Somehow I fit everything in a backpack," he said.

"Nice. Okay, it's your turn for the movie," I said, snatching the popcorn bowl from him.

He picked some romantic movie again.

"You really like romantic movies don't you?" I questioned.

"Yeah, because I can watch them and laugh at how they don't have you as their love interest," he winked.

I blushed, "You're one cheeky guy you know that."

I pecked his cheek, snuggling close to him as the movie started.

I wasn't really focused on the movie and kept thinking about the fact that I was going to meet his parents. I was so nervous. What if they didn't like me? From what I knew, Hoseok still hadn't told them about us. I didn't really care but it'd be kind of awkward to show up on their doorstep and be like hey, I'm his girlfriend and this is my son that he's been helping me raise.

I was pulled from my thoughts when Hoseok started to get shifty beside me.

"You okay there?" I asked.

He coughed, "Ha yeah, totally fine."

I looked at the TV and saw a very R rated thing happening.

Realization dawned on me as Hoseok continued to squirm.

Eh what the hell, the movie wasn't that interesting anyway.

I turned to Hoseok, and kissed him deeply. I could tell he was thankful for the action because he responded immediately with haste and need.

His hands kneaded their way into my hair getting tangled as he continued to try and win dominance.

"The movie," he breathed huskily.

"It's boring. You're fun," I huffed breathlessly.

As if that was the magic word, he continued to kiss me, pulling me on top of him and holding me close to heat it up.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable," he growled.

He lifted me up without breaking the kiss and led me to my bedroom.

He laid me on the bed and began kissing my neck and collarbone.

Jolts of pleasure shot through my whole body as I bit my lip to keep quiet.

The night was blissful to say the least, full of pleasure and pure love.

We laid tiredly next to each other.

"Way better than a movie," I purred.

He smiled, kissing the top of my head, "Oh yeah. Let's get some sleep, we've got a busy weekend. I love you sweetheart."

My heart stopped. Did he just say the 'l-word.'

"Sorry was that too soon?" He asked.

I smiled into his chest, "No, it was just perfect. I love you too."

And with that the two of us drifted off to sleep, with a lingering elatedness in the air.

I hope you guys are liking the book so far. I'm always really paranoid about this kinda stuff which I shouldn't be cuz if you like it, great and if not, great, but I hope it's been as enjoyable to read as it has been to write!😊
Also I realized that my books are slowly maturing as I do😂 so yay for growing up I guess