Yoongi's

He was panting by the time he got to Yoongi's place. The ten minute bus ride did nothing but make him anxious and cause his thoughts to spiral.

His best friend was always there for him, so Jeongguk promised himself that if there was ever a time where the older needed him, he would drop everything and go. And that's what he did.

Tae was possibly in need of comfort as well and Jeongguk had even told him if he ever needed anything, to get him. Because he would always be there for him. But what does that say about him now? Is he a liar? A bad person?

He doesn't know. But what he does know is that Yoongi called him crying and Jeongguk was here now so there was no turning back.

When he approached the door, he knocked hard and fast, shouting the elder's name, not caring about the neighbors. Not even ten seconds passed when the door was swiftly yanked open and Jeongguk was grabbed by the collar, getting pulled inside.

"Yah, are you trying to make my neighbors hate me?"

Jeongguk could only stare. Although Yoongi wasn't crying, his face was red and his voice lacked any of its usual excitement.

Releasing a sigh, Jeongguk opened his arms and walked towards his hyung, trying to hug him. 'Trying' because Yoongi kept backing away from him and avoiding his touch, causing he boy to frown and walk towards him faster, more determined to hug his sad friend.

"Yoongi, I swear to god if you don't let me hug you i'll sh*t in your shoes!" Jeongguk yelled, threatening the man and his shoes.

"That's disgusting, wtf is wrong with you?" he asked, wearing a confused, yet disgusted expression.

Jeongguk saw the window of opportunity when his guard was let down and took his chance, lunging towards Yoongi and bringing him into a tight bear hug.

"What has gotten into you?" Yoongi wheezed out.

"Taehyung...Taehyung has gotten into me," he said, loosening his arms and stepping back. "Well, not physically, I didn't mean it that way. He hasn't been in me per say. We're not even like that at the moment. And even if we were the roles would totally be reversed! I am 100% a top; I don't think I could bot-"

"Okay okay enough ew!" Yoongi cringed, not wanting to know about the boy's nonexistent sex life.

Jeongguk blushed in response, rubbing the back of his neck and looking down. "Ah, sorry. I got carried away."

"He really made you soft, huh?" he questioned, starting to walk towards the couches, Jeongguk following behind.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You used to have dignity, that's what I mean. You used to act like you were the coolest person out there with this tough bad boy exterior but now, you don't even try to keep up that appearance. You're the softest little bunny in the world," he cooed.

"Hey, I could still be a bad boy if I wanted to be! And I am so cool! Don't doubt that!" he defended himself, even though he knew it was no use. His hyung was right. Taehyung really made him soft.

Or maybe he was soft for Taehyung...who knows at this point?

He wondered what Tae was doing...how he was doing...he should text him...but Yoongi was his main concern right now. He had to be. He made a promise to himself that he would be and he has to keep that promise.

"Yoongi hyung...let's talk about what happened with Hobi and Jimin, hm?"

——

sorry for another short update. i'm super tired and i'm still trying to update daily and not miss a day. i once again apologize for the lack of effort and i'll try to bring you all better content in the future <3