Don't Hold Back

"I..." Taehyung said, walking over to the bed where Jeongguk was currently sitting with his phone in his hands, "Have just made..." he climbed on the bed, "another..." he threw one of his legs across the younger, straddling the boy and bringing his hands up to rest on Jeongguk's shoulders, "Nine hundred dollars," he finished, smiling his huge boxy smile in excitement as he watched the younger's face morph into one of pure joy.

"Are you kidding me? Are you for real?!" Jeongguk asked, his eyes going wide and grabbing onto the boy's arms that were currently on his shoulders.

Taehyung nodded his head, grin still shining as bright as a star. "I really did," he whispered with excitement, eyes crinkling from his wide smile.

Jeongguk was so happy for his hyung. "You only need 3,000 more! Tae, that's awesome!" he exclaimed, pulling Taehyung even closer and wrapping him into a tight hug. 'Only $3,000 more, they were so close to their goal!' they thought as they welcomed the warm embrace.

They both thought they could stay like this forever. At this point, they weren't hiding their feelings, both very aware that they hold the same amount of love and affection for the other. But neither had ever dared to make a move.

Jeongguk thought the small touches and the cuddling was enough for now; he didn't want Taehyung to feel like he was being taken advantage of when he was in such a compromised state of mind.

Taehyung, on the other hand, thought the same way, but for a different reason. Jeongguk was already loaning him $5,000 and letting him live at his place while he hid from his father, he didn't want Jeongguk to feel as though he were being used for his money. He genuinely liked him and Tae wanted to show him that, and make sure his feelings weren't misunderstood. That's why he made a pact with himself to not start anything with Jeongguk until he paid off his debt to his father. Because Jeongguk wasn't his sugar daddy, and he didn't want anyone to think that way.

Reluctantly, they eventually pull away. Smiles still on their faces as they can see the goal at the end of the field. It's close. They'll soon be free from worry.

It was only a couple seconds after pulling away from the hug and the two staring into each other's smiling eyes, that they both noticed the position they were in.

Taehyung straddling the younger's lap, his arms resting on his shoulders. Normally, Tae thought, he would've been embarrassed. But it just seemed right. Nothing had ever felt more right than being next to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk, staring into Tae's eyes, couldn't think about anything other than his beauty. His soft, sparkling eyes, his round cheeks, soft, pink lips...he wondered what they'd feel like against his own.

The two grew more serious, thinking through their options as they stayed in this intimate position.

They could either move away from each other and potentially risk the awkward tension that was bound to follow...

Or they could do what they've been dying to do since they first met...kiss. They both told themselves they wouldn't do it, but now that they were here, and their lips were so close, they couldn't bring themselves to pull back.

Jeongguk looked from Tae's lips to his eyes, silently asking him if this was okay, if what he was about to do was okay with the other. And Tae, understanding what he was asking, only nodded, the movement brushing their foreheads together, as they were so close.

Jeongguk softly smiled, bringing his hand up to cup Taehyung's cheek. 'It's now or never,' he thought.

Jeongguk was the one to initiate it. He tilted his head as they both closed their eyes, slowly closing the small distance that was held between them, and let their lips connect.

It was soft, it was magical, it sent sparks flying to both the boys. A simple kiss, but perfect nonetheless.

The two pulled apart after several long moments, breathing in short breaths of air and brushing their foreheads together. They both looked at the other through half closed eyes, a heart warming smile taking over both of their faces as Jeongguk caressed his cheek and Taehyung leaned into it.

Such a precious moment that the two just shared. But neither felt as if it were enough.

As if their minds were thinking the same thing, they both went in for another kiss, this one a bit less soft, a little more intense, but meaningful none the less.

They kissed and kissed for quite some time that night. With Jeongguk in control the most, Taehyung would take the lead every once in a while, using the position they were in as leverage.

But eventually, they both knew they needed to stop. They couldn't take it any further tonight.

So they pulled away and cuddled, Taehyung in Jeongguk's arms as he placed a soft kiss on his chest. They both knew they had a lot to talk about in the morning, but for now, they wanted to just go to sleep knowing that they had finally taken their relationship a step further, whatever that may entail.

For the first time in a long time, Taehyung was able to focus on something other then his father. For the first time in a long time, Taehyung was able to sleep without any night mares, instead, falling into a dreamless sleep, wrapped in Jeongguk's arms.

——