Prologue

Prologue

"Father?! Father?! Oh where are you father?!" A young girl at the age of seven with bright blue eyes and long white hair shouted running past bushes and trees in the forest. "Looney?! Looney?! Don't come here yet! Get the others first! And quickly!" The young girl's father said. "Alright!" The girl said uncertain but ran back into the forest holding onto her hat as she went to find all her friends.

'When the time comes, use the bracelet..' Her father's words appeared in the young girl's head. The girl looked at her wrist and saw the charm bracelet her father gave to her when she was five.

The girl, Looney, ran fast until she saw the first place she was looking for. A castle! Most importantly, The White Queen's castle. Looney ran past the dead bodies and animals running through the front gates of the castle. "WHITE QUEEN! WHITE QUEEN! QUEENY!" Looney shouted. All was silent until she heard quite footsteps coming down the hall. "Bell?" A voice soft as bells was heard. "Queeny!" Looney cried out running to the White Queen hugging her tightly.

The White Queen sighed hugging the crying girl. "What is going on?! What is happening Auntie Queeny!" Looney cried harder gripping onto the queen's dress tighter. The queen sighed picking up the crying girl shaking her head. "I... Don't know sweetheart... I honestly don't know anymore.." The queen whispered.

After a few moments Looney asked to be put down before she started to giggle randomly causing the queen to look at her confuse to why the young girl was giggling at a time like this. "Bell... Why are you... giggling?" The queen asked. Looney looked up at the queen letting out an insane laugh before clamping her mouth shut. "I'm laughing because I notice everyone is calling me by my nicknames and not by my real name." 'Looney' let out a small giggle making the queen shake her head.

"Bell.. did you take your medication this morning.." The queen asked slightly scared due to the fact the sky was getting darker along with loud roars that can be heard from miles away. Looney shook her head slowly looking down knowing the queen is going to make her take her medicine. The queen shook her head before taking out a bottle of pills, took two pills, and handed them to Looney. Looney looked down at the pills before looking up. "Do I have to?" She asked. "You must my dear.. You must stay focus for Wonderland is in danger.." The queen said handing her a cup of tea.

Looney sighed before putting the pills in her mouth and drank her tea so the pills would go down. The pills immediately took effect and Looney calmed down. "You know I shall have to take something else in order to calm down. These only help me for a small amount of time before I go back to being.. insane.." Looney said. "I know.. now.. the bracelet.. you know it's time.." The queen said before putting Looney's bottle of pills in Looney's dress pocket. "Oh yes.." Looney said picking up her wrist and opening a miniature door of a white gem, taking off her bracelet, and putting on the ground taking the queen's hand guiding her to the bracelet

The queen smiled sadly kissing the top of the young girls head lightly stepping toward the small gem. "Until the time comes for us to meet again.. my beautiful niece.. Bell.." The White Queen said. "Until next time.. Auntie Queeny.. Till the day we meet again... Even if it is the day of my dying breath.." Looney whispered before tapping the queen's forehead lightly making a light surround the queen before vanishing in the small white gem of the charm bracelet.