Prologue

She died, that she was sure of. That bastard killed her.

As she gazed at the thousands of screens floating around her and everywhere she could set her gaze upon, she turned to look at one specifically.

A smirking bastard could be seen displaying his full power for the world to see, his orange swirling mask gone. In a second, she was standing before the screen, her arm pulled back and her fist clenched, brought down in a fist.

"I can't let you do that," interrupted a soft voice as a hand grabbed hers just millimeters away from the screen. Despite the seemingly-frail hand holding her back, her arm couldn't budge.

"Who are you," she questioned coldly as she put some distance between them after being released.

The white-haired child smiled warmly at her before answering, "you can call me F."

"What are these screens?" Konan's calculating gaze went over the screens as she saw moments in time, playing over and over, frozen in time.

"What I use to supervise the world." Konan could detect a hint of bitterness in her voice, one which made her heart inevitably clench at the thought of a child, alone, here, for – if her theory was right – eternity. 'How many seconds of time are there in eternity...'

"I'm dead, why am I here?"

F chuckled awkwardly before mumbling her answer, her head dropping in apology, "I brought you here."

"What for?"

"I choose you. To be reincarnated in another world." At her words, a heavy silence fell over as Konan pondered.

She found her gaze drawn to the previous screen on which... "Naruto... does he win in the end," her voice trembled minutely before she continued, "does he bring peace?"

F stayed silent for a moment before firmly answering, "yes... he does."

Konan looked one last time at the screen before a smile bloomed on her lips.

"I accept to be reincarnated."

"Good. The world you will be sent to is entirely different from yours, there are no ninjas there, nor is there any concept of chakra. But it still exists. Though you will see for yourself I guess."

"Enjoy One Piece!"

Before she could even answer, she disappeared.

When she blinked again, she found herself free-falling, naked. Sheets of paper materialized around her body and formed the Akatsuki coat, it's recognizable red cloud proudly displayed at its front.

Once she was more comfortable, she idly gazed at her pearly hands. Rubbing her thumb on her palm, she was greeted with soft, smooth skin instead of the rough calluses and scars she was used to. When she looked down from her hands, she saw the dark blue sea coming dangerously close, and just as she was about to come into contact with the salty water, thousands of papers stuck out from her back to form wings and with a single flap, she gained stability and floated merely a meter above the sea.

"Now where am I..." Looking around, she found nothing but the uniform blue line of the horizon, no signs of any boat or island...

Konan sighed before lowering herself to the sea surface to look at her reflection. Judging by her short hair and her fair complexion she was probably 10 or more. Her iconic purple eye-shadows were gone and so was her origami flower. Not for long as a few sheets detached themselves from her wings to form her head accessory.

When she visualized her Chakra path, just as she had guessed, she found only a 5th of what she gained in her later life. She was back to her meager reserves...

Her white wings cowered into themselves before merging with her back and disappearing, just as Konan landed delicately on the water, standing comfortably on the unsteady waters of the sea.

Ten paper butterflies detached themselves from her and all went in different directions while Konan lowered herself into sitting position on the water and started meditating, ignoring the burning sun.

After a good few hours, she opened her eyes and stood up before dusting herself. Her orange eyes glanced at the pile of sea-monsters before nodding to her paper clones who disappeared in a flurry of paper before she too dissolved in a sea of paper, leaving behind only the corpses of a dozen sea-monsters, all with cut marks littering their bodies.

Panting a bit as she felt herself appear on a warm coast, Konan sat down on the soft sand to collect back the chakra she used. A single butterfly fluttered around her before merging back with her.

She spent the next 5 years on the same island – which she found out to be inhabited – training her body and regaining her chakra reserves.

By the time she stood again on the soft beach, ready to leave, she was 15.

As she gazed at the vast sea, her body disintegrated into hundreds of butterflies, all flying off in the same direction. When they saw her leave, thousands of beasts heaved a sigh of relief, bruises still aching all over their bodies, along with fresh and old scars, all inflicted by the same purple-haired demon.

________________

The reason she will be a bit OOC compared to originally is because her body is back to being a child and her brain and therefore mentality too. Though she will still have all her experience and memories so sometimes she will revert back to the stoic character we all know.