Chapter 17 - So I Could Get High On My Own Supply Whenever I Can

Looking over to Warren, Y/n sighed and grabbed another beer. Warren had invited her over to his room to drink, because anybody could see that Y/n was upset. For the first few days that Peter was in a coma after jumping, she hadn't left his side, and everybody was concerned. That was why Erik practically forced her out to be by Peter instead, and Y/n could get the rest that she needed.

Y/n had reluctantly accepted, because the truth was that she was really struggling. Watching someone that she loved and admired jump off a bridge wasn't making her feel so good. She wished that she hadn't been the one to find him about to jump.

Warren opened a beer as well. He still felt guilty about joking during that situation, but he just wished Raven had told them right away. He really couldn't picture the mansion without Peter. Nobody could. They needed him to function, because like any family, even a large and chaotic one, (like the X-Men,) they needed every member to work properly. He still questioned every joke he had made about Peter's hair, and he truly felt sorry for it.

The two sat in silence, drinking until they didn't want any more. Y/n crashed on his bed, and Warren went downstairs to get rid of all the bottles before someone found them and got him in trouble for having alcohol.