Chapter 19 (THE END) - Such a Strange Shape

It was a month later now, and Peter had just gotten out of the infirmary. He rolled up the sleeves of his new silver jacket. He didn't want to keep the old one, due to the memories.

He really had missed running around the mansion, and he had missed twinkies. Hank had been making him eat healthy food, but tons of it, because oh his metabolic needs. Of course, Y/n had snuck in some junk food for him.

In fact, Y/n was walking next to him right now, holding his hand. A lot of the students came up to him and started blabbering about random stuff, and nobody mentioned his attempt. He liked it that way. 

Y/n led Peter all the way up to his room, and he smiled when the door opened. "Hey, where's my Walkman? I want to go for a run," Peter said, turning to look at her.

Y/n shook her head and sat down on his bed. "You can't go for a run. Hank said."

Peter frowned softly and sat down next to her. "Why not?"

"You know why." Y/n looked to his neck brace, which was hardly visible with his t-shirt and jacket.

"Aww, but it doesn't even hurt anymore," Peter whined and looked at her. "I swear."

Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Peter, no. And don't think that I'm not going to watch you." She snapped, and her bed appeared next to his.

Peter smiled softly. "You have such cool powers. I wish I had them."

"Peter, you have fucking super speed. All I have is matter transportation," Y/n chuckled. "You're lucky."

Peter shook his head. "Yours are still cooler," he muttered, laying back on his bed and sighing.

Y/n smiled and laid down next to him. 

They sat in comfortable silence, until Logan walked by. "You kids better leave that door open, and don't think we aren't watching you." He made the gesture. (As shown below)

Both of them laughed and blushed furiously

THE END