Part 1- Introduction

Nakiri Erina's POV

"Erina, from now on....this is your little sister, take care of her", the sound of her father's voice, Nakiri Azami, reached her ears as he revealed a girl who was a few months younger than her with jet black hair like her father but with (e/c) eyes and a tint of gold.

She wondered who that girl was, 'she looks so lonely', the six-year-old Erina looked at the poor lonely girl.

"well then, since you are acquaintance with her now, I shall bring her to the Academy, you continue to study Erina", his deep voice made the girl shivered before hastily continued what she was doing.

3rd Person POV

As Azami brought the other girl into the car, she looked outside with curiosity in her eyes but was unnoticeable. He brought her to the academy to meet the 79th and the 80th generation classes.

"go and judge their food little (name)..", he lightly pushed the little girl to one of the students, "Nakiri-dono, would it really be okay? Who is she?", a random student placed a hand on her shoulder warily. "you will know soon, let her roam and make sure...she is not hurt, she is my daughter afterall", the glint in his dark eyes never failed to send shivers down their spines.

A few minutes later.

"you.....shouldn't have added...... one-third of the pepper....", she said without even touching nor tasting it.

"wh-what...".

"hei, how about this one?".

The girl flinched and one of her eyes squinted, "that's not good".

"wow! She can tell just by looking!!"

"what's going on here?", a boy with salmon haired revealed himself in between the crowds of students.

"this girl.... She judged something without even have to taste it, isn't that amazing???"

"isn't she Nakiri's daughter, Nakiri Erina, the God's tongue?", he continued to pursue.

"I don't think she's Nakiri Erina...... Nakiri Erina has to taste it that's why she's the God's tongue".

The boy furrowed his brows and pushed his way into the crowds to meet the said girl, as soon as he spotted her his eyes widened by a fraction, "for sure you are not Nakiri Erina, who are you and why are you here?", he crossed his arm across his chest with a furrowed brows.

The young girl could only look at him in confusion, yet it was still unnoticeable.

"hei Shinomiya-senpai, since you're the first seat, why not let her see your dish".

He cocked an eyebrow at the statement before huffing, "why would I?". Hinako then crept up behind him with a sly grin, "you scared, right Narcissist-kun~?". Shinomiya quickly smacked her head, "I'm not! I'll show you who's the chef in the kitchen", he smirked lastly before cooking something in the kitchen while everyone was watching him with keen.

The young girl thought to herself, 'why...am I here?', while she looked at her small fingers clutching onto the hem of her light blue dress, 'this is not me... who am I?'.

Her thoughts blurred out as a plate was shown infront of her face, she cast a glance on the plate before looking up at the figure right infront of her who was smirking his ass off.

Golden eyes met with (e/c) with a tint of gold, before she replied, "it's better.....than the others......however....".

"you haven't even taste it yet, don't just judge without tasting it", he frowned.

"no.....this Coq au vin would've....taste better.....if you.. use Burgundy...wine", she muttered softly.

"(name)-sama, your presence is needed by the director", someone called out to her, a man in a black suit, his hair was dark just as hers. The student gave him a path to reach the young girl who was sitting on the chair.

"but she still haven't...", the salmon-haired boy frowned even more.

"shall we go?", the man in black suit lightly held her small hand in his comfortable lean fingers. She nodded her head and stood up from her chair before looking at the flabbergasted male, "let's.....meet again......Shinomiya-san..".

He gritted his teeth as his fist turned white, 'I'll make you say it's delicious, you brat'. 

[Miru's note: hello there dear readers, your author-nim is here so I just started this off with a short introduction but I hope.....atleast someone might read it..

anywayyyy not really sure anyone reading this, but who do you think (name) actually is????]