Part 77 - Moon Banquet Festival pt 12

[miru's note:~ haloooo hope you guys enjoyed  your Christmas! (Especially to those who celebrate it) anywhoooo continue to enjoy my book my loveliess♡︎♡︎♡︎]

After enjoying the dessert at Momo's booth, (name) was all smiles as she walked out of the huge building. (name) received a message which brought her to smile even wider.

From: Soma

We're already at the uptown area, (name)-chan

He even took a blur selfie of him with huge buildings behind him. (name) shook her head in disbelief. Tsubasa looked at her and bowed his head as his right hand rest on his left chest, "since the others are here, I shall excuse myself as I have something I should attend to".

She furrowed her brows in confusion before nodding her head and letting him leave, as (name) skipped over to the trio who were waiting for her to arrive.

"did you enjoy Momo's dessert?", Rindo showed her sharp fangs as she grinned widely at (name). the younger girl nodded her head excitedly, "have you tasted it already, senpai?".

"you bet!", she chuckled before wrapping an arm around (name)'s neck, "let's go to Tsukasa's place~~", she cheered, "come on guys~ now that (name)-chan is here, let's go~~ we're gonna leave you guys behind", she teased while waving her other free hand to the other two who were still awe-struck at the huge buildings surrounding the Uptown Area.

𓅷𓅷𓅷𓅷𓅷𓅷𓅷𓅷

"welcome, (name)-ojou-sama and Kobayashi-sama, today's menu is a nine-course meal titled 'A Symphony of Fall Ingredients', this way please", the waiter invited the four of them to enter the place.

(name) looked around, 'Eishii did well with both the exterior and the interior design, it always amazed me every year..', she smiled to herself.

Then the waiter opened the door, revealing Tsukasa cooking as the light illuminate his cooking as if he was on stage. As the others took their seat, (name) decide to check his cooking and his ingredients, so she walked over to Tsukasa who was really concentrating on his cooking.

Tsukasa frowned a bit as he felt embarrassed that (name) was watching his cooking really closely to the point that he could feel his cheeks burn.

"be confident a bit, Eishii~ your dish taste best when you're confident~", she whispered lightly so only he could hear.

"(name)-chan, you should take a seat... you must've been tired for the past few days", he muttered while still slicing it beautifully, like caressing a baby, "I'll be done in a few moments", he stared up at her and smiled softly.

She blushed as she returned the gesture to him, "alright, I'll listen to you, Eishii", she twirled around and walked over to the seats before looking at the side to see some sort of translucent curtain.

She stopped in her tracks and stared with a blank face, "why does it have to be so dark.... It's already night time", she huffed a sigh before taking a seat on the chair in between Rindo and Tadokoro.

Yukihira stood up and took off his jacket and rest it on (name)'s lap as always, like he always do, and she's always thankful of that, so she gave him her signature eye-smile.

ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ

After finishing all the 9 courses, Tsukasa finally walk over to the table the four of them were sitting at, while wiping his hand with a towel. He went right behind (name) and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Yukihira Soma, Tadokoro-san, Rindo-san and (name)-chan too..... i-is the room cold???", he started freaking out while lightly squeezing her shoulder so he won't hurt her, "are you guys feeling okay!? Let me know if the heat's up too high! A-are your seats comfortable????", he started moving his other free arm around frantically, "is the lighting too dim??".

"listen, if you're in the customers' faces too much with your concerns, you're going to make them uncomfortable", Rindo stated calmly while still munching the food, "but I do heard that (name)-chan was a bit uncomfortable with the lighting".

Tsukasa was freaking out even more as he himself screeched.

"right, (name)-chan?", Rindo looked at (name) who was looking down before lifting her head up so she could make eye contact with a freaked out Tsukasa, "w-well... it is kinda dark..".

"I'm sorry (name)-chan....", he leaned down and started hugging her from behind her as she was still sitting on the chair while he was standing, "I made you uncomfortable..... I'm so sorry (name)-chan, I should change the lighting immediately!", he let her go but (name) quickly held his arm before he could leave.

"what's wrong..? is something wrong?????", he started freaking out again. (name) giggled, "you don't have to change it Eishii~ the food was great as always", she whispered the last part. He blushed and smiled at the end, "I'm glad you enjoyed it... although I would've enjoyed yours", he kissed the back of her hand before walking away to ask other customers.

"hehehe~", Rindo chuckled to herself, "this is why I ship them~".