Part 23 - Clingy Ryo

[Miru's note:~ hello there my lovely readers!! so i have this thought..... who do you guys actually want the reader-chan to end up with? I'm just curious, just comment down aye~ 😆😆😆~ oh and tomorrow I'll be a bit busy since I'll be staying at my cousin's house maybe around two to three days, so I shall apologize beforehand🙏🏻🙏🏻]

The day flew by quickly as Yoshino clung onto the girl while letting her pet the animals in her room. Ibusaki, on the other hand, gave her his newest invention with smoke, and she loved it.

All of them, made their best to entertain the girl, making her the main character in the dorm, although Yukihira tried to force his way to feed the girl some disgusting inedible food, which was stopped by all the girls including Isshiki.

It was already night and (name) kept on getting calls from Erina and Alice.

Tsubasa was even waiting outside the dorm.

Yoshino glomped her while crying, "you'll stay with us next time, okay??? And judge our food again", she pursed her lips at her. "and maybe we should have another party at Marui's room", Sakaki added.

(name) nodded while patting Yoshino's back since she was still crying, "that'd be fun Sakaki-chan".

Tadokoro then held her hand, "see you next time (name)-chan". "it's just a short holiday anyway~ see ya~", she waved as she got into the car, all of them were waving at her back.

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

As she finally got back to her mansion, she saw all four of them waiting for her. By four, they are Erina, Hisako, Alice and Ryo. Erina stomped her way to raven-haired girl, before sniffing, "you smell like smoked food, what did they do to you?", she rest her hand on her hips with an evident pout.

(name) grinned up at her before hugging her tightly, "it's only one-night Eri-nee-chan, you don't have to worry about it, besides~ Satoshi took good care of me". She huffed out a sigh, "good that he did".

(name) then remembered her reaction when she told her that she was staying at the Polar Star Dormitory, Yukihira told her. Erina's face was priceless, her jaw dropped, face angered before turning into worrisome.

"now pull away, Erina~ it's me and Ryo-kun's turn", Alice's taunting voice made Erina unwillingly let the girl go before looking away with a small frown, "fine", she said.

"my favorite baby cousin!", Alice called out before hugging her tightly, "come Ryo-kun, don't be shy", she added, making the other raven-haired boy lazily snaked his arms around the two, sniffing her hair, 'she does smell like something burnt, I wonder what was she doing there.....'.

"ne ne~ how about this time you stay at my place, we can play lots of game with Ryo-kun, right?", she suddenly pulled away with a smirk making Ryo snaked his arms around (name) who stood still with a curious look, before shifting her gaze to an annoyed Erina.

"NO!", she fumed, "... I mean, not tonight... she just came back and she needs rest anyway.... Who knows what they did to her in that dorm", Erina exclaimed with a light blush on her face. Alice puffed her cheeks, "humph! Stingy-Erina, then I'll book her tomorrow, done! Remember that Ryo-kun!".

"okay..", he lazily said, still hugging the girl.

Hisako then raised her hand with a smile, "I've prepared cookies and tea", she then quickly walked away before carrying medicinal cookies and herbal tea.

Alice looked at it with curiosity, before sitting on the sofa as she let Hisako pour the drinks in the tea cup, while Erina simply sat majestically on the single sofa like she owns it.

(name) patted Ryo's arm since he was hugging her from behind, "let's take a seat, Ryo", she called. "okay", he made his arms loosely hugged her instead of his usual lazy hugs. She sighed to herself before walking to the sofa while Ryo was hot on her tails.

(name) sat down and let Ryo sat next to her.

She then drank the herbal tea and she smiled, "this would be good for sleep". "oh? Then I can make it for you every night, (name)-sama", Hisako grinned widely. She quickly shook her head, "it's fine Hisako-chan, I don't want to trouble you, you already worked hard as Eri-nee-chan's assistant", she ended her words with her eye-smile.

Hisako blushed, 'why is she so precious.... Cinnamon roll', she thought before shaking her head, "no, it's okay... you don't have to worry about me". "Hisako", Erina called her, making her jolt, "(name)-chan doesn't wish to bother you... so it's okay", she stated.

"alright Erina-sama", she smiled in the end, making the raven-haired girl smile sweetly at her.

"Ryo-kun, you better not be too clingy to my favorite cousin!", Alice warned while pointing an accusing finger, before smirking, "but you can be clingy to (name)-chan though!", she giggled. The others were looking at her as if she had a loose screw.

"what do you mean Alice-nee-chan", she tilted her head. She only smiled while giggling.