Part 42 - Totsuki Autumn Elections last pt

[Miru's note:~ this is by far the longest chapter I've ever wrote in this story hehe~ by the wayyyy so far who do you readers like in this book?]

The very next day at dawn, (name) came with Tsubasa and met Hayama who was a bit serious.

"how was cooking Akira?", she smiled at the tanned boy. He let a sigh of relief, "glad to see you were okay.... I thought you were kidnapped by Kurokiba", he placed his hand on her head with a gentle smile. "Ryo wouldn't hurt or kidnap me anyway... unless for a cook off", she shrugged her shoulder.

His eyebrows twitched, "you two had a cook off? hah, of course he'd lose", he smirked at the end, "anyway, my cooking for now is fine, how about you? I didn't spot you in the school magazine.... Even Yukihira".

(name)'s (e/c) with a tint of gold eyes were staring at his warm green ones before giggling, "I told Tsubasa to not let any reporters into the mansion, it's troublesome... and I don't like interviews, I might just provoke you guys even more... so it should be fine".

He pulled her cheeks, "why are you so adorable? Forget Kurokiba kidnapping you, maybe it might be me instead".

She blinked her eyes, "why would Ryo kidnap you Akira? You're reallllyyy tall", she tried to reach his tall height with her smile gracing her glossy plump lips. He laughed lightly, 'so dense', before grabbing her arm, "easy there... you might fall if you reach too high, it's slippery around here anyway", he smirked.

She puffed her cheeks, "I won't slip".

"?", he looked at her questioningly.

"because, you'll catch me if I do~", she joked with her bright smile, making the boy blush, 'this girl.... Who taught her to say this?'. "anyway, see you next time Akira", she waved her hands goodbye to leave the fish market with Tsubasa.

~ le time skip brought to you by Levi's shortness~

Today is the finals and (name) was getting ready to enter the Chandra's hall stage, along with the three boys.

Urara cleared her throat before announcing, "welcome to the finals.... Today there will be a four-person-finals, never before in history. let's welcome the Prince of Aroma, Hayama Akira! The Kitchen Dictator, Kurokiba Ryo! The Genius Prodigy, (name)! and the fourth contestant from a local diner is Yukihira Soma! Now we'll begin the final battle for the Autumn Elections!".

Isshiki then interrupted the announcement with his announcement about the judges, "allow me to introduce the judges for today. First, the head judge and academy director, Nakiri Senzaemon-dono! The head of the Travel Department, Totsuki Resort's general head chef, Dojima Gin-senpai! And lastly, the head of Nakiri International, the academy's research facility, Nakiri Leonora-dono!".

"oh? Oka-chan!!", (name) glomped the beautiful silver haired woman.

"did she just call her mother?"

"but they don't look the same at all!".

"but they're really pretty!!".

Isshiki cleared his throat while sweatdropping, "Leonora-dono manages Nakiri International, a research institution that studies molecular gastronomy using state of the art technology. Please give us a comment", he walked over to Leonora who was patting the raven-haired girl with a gentle smile, before taking the mic from Isshiki.

(name) pulled away with a sheepish smile.

"Hello everyone, I'm Nakiri Leonora-desu, I live in Denmark. Judging is difficult, but I'll do my best seeing that (name)-chan is in the finals, then I shall raise my expectation-desu", she said with broken language. (name) giggled, "you should've told us that you came here, oka-chan", she said sweetly making Leonora pat her head with a smile, before looking at the fuming Alice, who was annoyed.