Part 29 - Totsuki Autumn Elections pt 2

(name) was called by Erina after she heard that (name) had scored 100 for the preliminaries, "to be honest I actually expected for you to past Hisako's mark... but didn't really expect for you to immediately go to final", she said while leaning over to watch from the VIP place in hall A.

Since (name) was sitting next to Erina on the sofa, she simply shrugged her shoulders, "I always made sure my cooking is served at its fullest~ Hisako-chan is amazing too! Her curry looks pretty, even the element itself is nice in the eyes", she grinned to herself as she watched the judges in hall A, taste the food.

"isn't it too stuffy? That reporters come barging onto you like that?", Erina tilted her head to look at her.

#Flashback#

"100!!!!!! Her score is 100!!!!", Urara's eyes widened as she herself couldn't believe it, "(name) is going straight to final!!!!". Cheers could be heard around the hall. The participating students gawked at her as she walked past them when her eyes changed back to its original colour.

After she went back to her station, all eyes were on her.

"well everyone, that marks the end of this preliminaries... as (name) goes straight to finals, Alice Nakiri in the first place, Hisako Arato in the second place, in third place is Takumi Aldini and on the fourth is Megumi Tadokoro", Urara announced with her mic with her usual giddy-flirtatious voice as 5 five of the students' faces, who passed the preliminaries, are shown on the screen.

"I may be in the first place, but I don't feel like it", Alice tilted her head with a pout as she stared at (name) who was flocked with reporters.

"(NAME)-SAN PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOUR CURRY DISH".

"HOW DOES IT FEEL TO SCORE 100?"

"ANOTHER HISTORY HAVE BEEN CREATED SINCE THERE WAS NEVER A STUDENT WHO SCORE 100, HOW DO YOU FEEL (NAME)-SAN??".

"ARE YOU THE NEW GENIUS THAT WILL TAKE OVER THE TOTSUKI CULINARY ACADEMY?".

"AS A STUDENT WHO ACED DURING THE TRAINING CAMP, DO YOU THINK YOU'LL BE ABLE TO WIN THIS TOTSUKI AUTUMN ELECTIONS?".

"HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A RARE RAVEN-HAIRED BEAUTY?".

"WHAT CONTACTS ARE YOU USING, (NAME)-SAN?"

Hisako tried her best to push the reporters away, "(name)-sama", she reached her hand out to her but she was too far, she then looked around searching for any signs of Tsubasa. Takumi was speechless, "(nickname) is on a higher league than me...".

"nii-chan, aren't you going to help (name)-chan?", Isami went next to his twin brother, before looking at his disappearing brother, "eh? I was sure nii-chan was here-", he looked at the crowds of the reporters and saw his twin brother slipping like an eel and grabbed hold of (name)'s hand as he disappeared with her.

#End.of.Flashback#

"I should thank Takumi later, he was in a rush....his face was even red... even his hand was oddly really warm", she said to herself making Erina look at her. "do you like that Aldini-boy?", she asked.

"I love everyone", she stated simply. Erina sighed to herself, 'of course'.

Suddenly, (name)'s phone rung, she tilted her head in confusion as she spotted an unknown number, "I'll be back Eri-nee-chan", she stood a few feet away from the sofa to stand closer to the clear window, "hello~?", she greeted.

"(nickname) are you okay? Did you get somewhere safe?"

It was a worried Takumi.

"thanks to you, I did, thank you very much Takumi", she said sweetly as honey.

"g-glad you're okay (nickname) and don't mention it.... Y-you can ask me anything if you need any help"

"please take care of me in the future too, Takumi".

"umm.... You still look beautiful from down here".

(name) looked around the crowds from the VIP room, she tried her best to spot any Italian head and when she did, she grinned widely before waving, "found you~".

"eh? Your eyes are very sharp!".

Takumi, among the crowds, waved at her back shyly.

"of course, by the way Takumi".

"hmm?"

"when you're free, I'd like to taste your Napolitan Curry Fettucine"

"r-r-really???? I mean, sure".

"great! Then you can come over to my place and cook there, I'm sure the others would've like to try", she smiled through the phone. Takumi's face reddened at the thought before he quickly hung up and ran to Isami to tell him about the news.