Part 62 - Shiomi's maternal instinct

[miru's note:~ ✨✨✨HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE✨✨✨!!!! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅWe passed 2020 already! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡Hopefully 2021 would be better than 2020🌹🤩]

"thank you, (name)-chan for giving me this good idea~", Alice clung onto (name)'s arm as they were in the car with Tsubasa. Ryo was on (name)'s other side. "I'm sure Shiomi-sensei would let you share the booth", she giggled at the end.

"with my talking skills and (name)-chan assisting me, I'm sure Professor Shiomi couldn't agree more, tehee~", she giggled at the end.

"we've arrived, (name)-sama", Tsubasa implied as he walked out of his driver seat and opened the door next to Alice. As the three of them got out from the car, (name) told Tsubasa that he can just stay in the car since she thought it won't be that long, even more it was already dark, Erina wouldn't like it if she hangs out too late despite being with Alice.

When they walked into Shiomi Seminar, (name) greeted the teacher with an open arms and a bright smile, making the woman felt so warm-hearted, her maternal instinct kicking in.

"(name)-chan~ it's been so long since you last visit, we missed you~", she ruffled the younger girl's hair. (name) giggled, "stagiaire was all over the place but thanks to Shiomi-sensei's advice I went through it quite easily". Hearing the raven-haired said that made the older woman proud of herself, "oh my~ should I call Hayama-kun, ah right.... is something wrong? For you guys to come here this late?", she smiled while looking up to Alice who was smirking.

"finally~", she smirked, before she started to explain about a collab of booth between her and Shiomi Seminar. Sitting next to Shiomi on the sofa was (name), she smiled while looking up at Ryo, who had been looking at her for a while.

(name) started to mouth 'what is it, Ryo?'. He raised an eyebrow and turned his whole body to face her while tilting his head a bit, 'nothing', he mouthed. She giggled, 'then why are you staring at me?', she mouthed again. He didn't answered for a minute, still staring at her before finally mouthing, 'I........ missed hugging you'.

She furrowed her brows, 'what did he said?', she thought to herself before shaking her head, 'who am I kidding, I can't even read lip movement that good anyway', she looked back up at him and smiled, making the other ravenette looking at her in wonder.

Ryo strode over to her seating place with his hands in his pocket and loomed over her, (name) tilted her head up, wondering what was he up to.

Suddenly he rested his head on her head.

"Ryo?", she tried to find his eyes, but he decides to close his eyes. Alice who was looking at the two, giggled and smirked before continuing, "rest assure Shiomi-san, because (name)-chan will be around to make sure that everything is fine", she said in the end, "all you have to do is sign here", she said revealing a paper.

Shiomi thought for a while before her eyes sparkle, 'since (name)-chan would be around, and it's for bonding with friends, this should be great for Hayama-kun!'.

After getting Shiomi's approval, Alice dragged (name) to Hayama's door. "now knock", she grinned widely, red orbs sparkling in delight.

(name) pursed her lips and knocked on his door before calling out his name, "Akira~". Just then, she could hear something heavy fell on the floor and a few stumbles before the door flew open, revealing a smiling Hayama.

"(name)-chan, what brings you here? Isn't this a bit late for you to be here?... not that I'm complaining", he chuckled in the end before holding a few strands of her hair gently as a smile crept on his face.

Ryo, who was a few steps away from the door, saw what Hayama did to (name), and he didn't like it one bit, he was frowning deeply at that.

"oh actually, Akira....", she looked away with a small blush.

Ba-thump!

Ba-thump!

Hayama could feel his heart beating loudly as he watched the girl he cherished and admire, looking so embarrassed right infront of him.

"mou~ (name)-chan is taking her sweet time, let me say it~", Alice giggled as she pulled the raven-haired girl away from Hayama as she smirked at the tanned male.

"I didn't realize you brought company, (name)-chan", he looked at (name) before finally looking at Alice who had a smirk on her face.

"ahem, I, Nakiri Alice, have decided to participate in the Moon Banquet Festival, but the booth application period has ended, so let's put our best foot forward together~ let's use the Shiomi Research Group's booth location together, with the three of us!!", she grinned. Hayama closed the door on Alice's face, while (name) stifle her laughter as she was tiptoeing and playing with Ryo's now shorter black hair.

"I have permission from Shiomi-san, (name)-chan even convinced her too", she grinned widely.

"huh?!!", he slammed the door open, to look at the signed paper, before facepalming, "(name)-chan...why..? and you, Kurokiba, say something!". Ryo frowned at him, "once ojou is set on something, you can't stop her... besides.. this idea was (nickname)'s idea".

(name) giggled, "I just wanted to help Alice-nee-chan, I'm sorry Akira". He sighed, "I'm not mad at you (name)-chan...but", he facepalmed. Alice grinned widely, "now let's go!!".

"I'll go back to my mansion then, good night everyone", (name) smiled while waving at the trio as Alice dragged the two boys with her.