Part 47 - L'Occitane Cafe bloomed because of her

[miru's note:~ it seems wattpad have some problem with saving this chapter... so I hope nothing's wrong after I publish this...]

(name) made one of the café menu while the mysterious chef now known as Bard was making L'Occitane Crème Brulee, and the judges were the people on the street, the rule was, whoever finished their menu they win.

She made Ham and Quatre Fromage Croque-Monsieur with Honey Orange(picture above). As soon as (name) finished a serving, a by-passer walked to her and nearly drooled, (name) did change a bit of the timing while making the sandwich, making it into a whole new level of tastiness.

"I'd like to buy this", the customer smiled at her. "sure do, that'll be 1,800 yen", she sweetly smiled at the customer. Chef Bard was glaring at (name) who stole the first customer.

Soon enough, (name) stole all of his customer, finishing all her ingredients and making a name for L'Occitane. It was far more delicious than the original menu.

(name) won the battle. Bard still couldn't accept defeat since (name) only made a signature sandwich, not a high-quality dessert, so he want another battle with dessert this time.

This time, Bard made Seasonal Fruits Shortcake, while (name) made Summer Premium Assortment (picture below) which was also one of the L'Occitane menu, she altered it a bit in order to become a suitable dessert, and truth be told (name) won again, this time Bard admit defeat.

"okay, so I'll change how the timing should be, okay? The timing is very important for all food and this includes dessert as well

"okay, so I'll change how the timing should be, okay? The timing is very important for all food and this includes dessert as well. Secondly, your attitude", golden orbs glaring menacingly at Bard, "you ought to fix that, dear chef", her words stung like a bee, making him gulp hard and looked away.

"yes chef", Sebastian, Meyrin and Bard stated simultaneously, without the manager even knowing what was happening.

Day 1 was still in the midst of fixing everything that had been wrong, including the colour scheme for the interior.

Day 2 was trial, making better treatment for both local and non-locals.

Day 3, the manager finally came after seeing a good review from the website, and he started questioning what had happened in the past few days.

Day 4, the popularity of the L'Occitane Café struck gold, as customers were flooding and new workers started to get hired and were taught about the protocols. All showed respect to (name), calling her the true chef in the café, eventually earning respect from the manager himself.

(name) was smiling at the other workers working in the kitchen with her as she became the temporary head chef. Bard was taking notes on how to become a respectful person like her. "yes, this is perfect", (name) smiled, "you can tell Sebastian to serve this".

She then looked at the ingredients in the store room, she tilted her head, "they need to order more stocks..", she dusted herself and strode over to the manager who was watching the customers flooding in with a smile on his face.

"Tooru, since there is an increase in profit, increase more stocks", she said.

His eyes widened before nodding his head, "alright... I'll call them", he quickly went to his office in the second floor to make a call under L'Occitane.

Day 5, it was a hit, L'Occitane Café became the first search popular café in Tokyo, even tourist came to visit and this time, as (name) taught the workers about the protocols, the tourists were treated with care and courteous.

"The Japanese love all things French and the L'Occitane café is better than the one in Paris, better service and a great view over the chaotic crossing of Shibuya! Limited menu and expensive but worth sitting here to take in the madness. Light meal with drinks 7,700 yen."

(name) read one of the latest review, it was from an Australian man, who visited the place on day 4. She smiled to herself, before turning to the waiters, waitresses, chefs and manager with a bright smile, "congrats on gaining your name back~".

Sebastian on the back shook his head, "we couldn't have made it without your help, my dear lady".

Meyrin nodded her head aggressively, "yes! Sebastian-san is correct! Without your help, L'Occitane café wouldn't have became a peaceful and extravagant place such as this!".

It was already closing time by the time they had a small party for her.

"I apologize for my rough treatment in our first meeting Chef (name)", the manager bowed his head in despair. (name) laughed, "it's okay.... As long as you don't do it again... this is my last day, so..... thank you everyone for making this a great internship I ever had".

"I assure you that if you come and visit this café, we will give you a discount 50% every time.... Because we owe you", the manager said before giving his hand to shake, "thank you for helping us, Chef (name)". (name) shook her hand with his, "sure~", she said before waving at the others as she walked out to the front door, to see a man in black, wearing sunglasses at night.

"congrats on passing your first stage of stagiaire (name)-sama, your next stagiaire will be sent to you via Tsubasa-san by tomorrow", he said before going into the car, as Tsubasa finally came to get you. He smiled at her, "you did well, (name)-sama".