Part 68 - Moon Banquet Festival pt 3

[miru's note:~ hello there my lovelies i know its been hmm 11 months? almost 12 months i guess but I'm back! honestly I'm torn between writing this fanfic and researching for my thesis but daym..... I need to do both because I kinda miss writing this fanfic sooooo sooooo much! 😍😍 ANYWHO as promised I'm publishing this chapter as of 1/12/21 ehee since it's December already. how are my lovelies faring so far??? how was 2021? mine was hella tiring😭 due to internship but how about you guys??🥺🥺🥺 please continue to enjoy my fanfic dear lovelies 💖💖💖]

It was already 4pm, and Rindo left (name) at the Central area, so that she could continue to venture the Main street area for food. (name) was standing in between Yukihira's booth and Kuga's big ass booth.

"how's business doing, Soma?", she asked with a worried look on her face. Yukihira had his arm crossed as he stared at the long line for Kuga's Chinese restaurant, "well.... Hahaha, I kinda expect this to happen". (name) looked at the black pepper bun he made, "there were still a lot", she bit her bottom lip.

"Oh! (name)-chin~ you're here ♥ come on in, I already prepared a place for you to sit and enjoy my food", the three of them could hear a cheery voice, getting closer to the three of them, revealing a proud Kuga.

(name) look up at Kuga, who was striding down the stairs with a smile, she look at Yukihira and squeezed his hand gently, "I'll come by later okay, Soma".

"it's fine, (name)-chan.. take your time", he said while looking at his hand that was being squeezed lightly by (name). As (name) released his hand, he couldn't help but feel empty, 'why do I always feel like I'm already at the loser's end? No, I can do this'.

"you shouldn't tease Soma, okay?", she frowned a bit at Kuga, making him disheartened a bit because he didn't like seeing her frowning or sad, especially because of him. "I'll try my best then, (name)-chin, come on in~!", he wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulder.

She looked around in the restaurant and smiled, "wow, your customers really do like the food here". "of course, it's my restaurant after all~ you must've ate a lot today, I'll serve you some dumplings that's not too spicy and some milk, Nakiri-chin said it's good for you so you won't have a stomachache~", he winked before walking away.

(name) could see from her seat that Yukihira's booth was nowhere near famous as Kuga's restaurant, and she felt the urge to teach him a new thing later.

She watched the customers that were waiting for a long time outside at the line, 'this restaurant would've been good if the customer service is being handled properly', she rested her chin on her palm where her elbow was resting on the table.

"sorry for the wait, (name)-chin~ here you go, made with love♥", he playfully winked before taking a seat across from her, "you must be tired walking around with Rindo-senpai". (name) chuckled and nodded her head, "it was kinda tired, but it was fun~", she smiled before she looked a bit serious, "I'm sure you know this, don't you? That I'll be helping out Soma with his booth".

He looked away and sigh, "yea, I know..... I want you to stick around at my place more than his place, his place is not even that worth it". (name) held her chopstick and look at him with a blank face before giving him an eye-smile, "what did I said about being rude to Soma, Kuga?".

He gulped before grinning widely, 'she's hot if she does that', he giggled, "alrighty then~ I'll listen to you (name)-chin, please help yourselves", he said while pointing at the dumpling.

The raven-haired girl tilted her head with a gentle smile, "Kuga, you should eat too, you must've been tired of working", she picked up a dumpling and brought it near to his lips. He excitedly parted his lips and ate it, "uwu~ it tastes good".

She shook her head in disbelief, "you cooked it yourself and yet you praise it yourself too~". Kuga raised his index finger with a knowing look, "I'm not talking about that, (name)-chin. Food taste really great when (name)-chin feeds me ehe~", he gave a peace sign, making the girl laughed a bit.

"ne (name)-chin~ I was actually wondering you know~", he asked before letting (name) feed him again. "what is it, Kuga?", she asked before taking one dumpling for herself. After chewing the dumpling, he gulped it down and pouted, "why do you call me with my last name? instead of my first name..".

(name) sat straight and blinked her eyes for a moment, thinking about his name.

"you called other guys with their first name, but not me...", he pouted.

"Terunori is quite long.... How about Teru~?", she looked up at him, to see an excited proud look. He actually looked like an excited puppy, wagging his tail at his master, waiting for a treat, it was really adorable. "then I'll call you Teru from now on~", she smiled at the boy. Later that day, Kuga was with (name) as they head to Yukihira's booth. She stood next to Yukihira, worried about his booth as Kuga count the plum ticket.

"wow, nice. So many", Kuga cheered sarcastically, "I'm glad you had so many customers! I'm happy for you as a senpai", he then walked over to the ticket he got instead with a smirk, "Totsuki's future is bright with students like you! If only you'd decide not to pick a fight with me and chosen a different spot for your booth, you'd have had a really fun school festival. Too bad~", he then frowned a bit as he saw how close (name) was with Yukihira, "you should be lucky that (name)-chin is helping you out..... she's way out of your league, Yukihira-chin", he glared lightly before turning around, "alright! The prep team should start on what we need for tomorrow", he said walking away.

(name) heaved out a sigh, "I'm sorry I couldn't be of help today..", she looked away guiltily. "don't worry, (name)-chan", Tadokoro held her right hand. Yukihira patted her head, "it's fine, it's not your fault really.... It's mostly my fault anyway, but let's have a meeting later".

(name) nodded her head before staring straight at Yukihira, "Soma, have you ever heard of Danzi Noodles?".

His eyes widened before he quickly looked over to the bun and his jaw dropped, "that's actually a nice thing to add, we'll try it out later", he grinned.

"anyway here are some foods that me and Rindo-senpai bought, you guys should eat some and fill those stomach", she smiled sweetly to both of them.

"thank you!", they smiled widely.