Part 10 - Training Camp pt 3

As the two finally had a duel which was later accepted by Hinako, she judged both dishes as delicious and it was a tie, since she couldn't choose which food is the best. However, she was still patiently waiting for that one girl. Scratch that patiently, she was biting her nails as she couldn't wait to savor the dish that (name) was making.

All of the students, noticed that she was smirking while she was cooking her dish, but that couldn't stop them from looking at her in awe.

Yukihira flinched at the intoxicating scent radiating from pan. Takumi was bewildered for he didn't knew that someone could make a dish that smells so good.

"done~", she chimed as she finished plating the dish in the plate.

"mou~~ (name)-chan~ don't tease me with your food like that... come oonnn come hereeee", Hinako couldn't help but beg at the smirking girl whose eyes were a menacing gold.

(name) placed the plate on Hinako's table after walking in between two surprised boys, not to mention making sure they had a sniff of her dish.

"munch off now, fufufu~", she placed her fingertips on her glossy lips while smirking.

It was Duck Breast with Caramelized Figs and Potato Fondant.

As Hinako hastily took the sliced meat into her mouth, her eyes widened and her tears drip down her flushed cheeks.

"thanks for enjoying the food", she twirled the strands of her hair with a sweet smile before her eyes turned into their normal color.

"wh-what's going on?"

"what just happened?".

"that girl who worked alone, made Hinako-sensei cried with her dish".

"the food smells so good".

"I wanna taste it too".

"hey (name)-chan", Yukihira tugged her arm with a blush on his cheeks, "let me taste it too". "yeah me too", Takumi grabbed her other arm with a wild blush.

"(name)-chan pass! Grade A++++++++++", Hinako cried.

"that's a high mark"

"is that even legal???".

(name) only smiled at the two before replying, "sure but I don't have ingredients any more, besides~ we still have an assignment later, we shouldn't be wasting our time, right? Soma, Takumi", she whispered their name last making the two boys weak on the knees.

"(name)-chan you were amazing! Doing that alone, even hunting alone, I didn't know you know how to hunt", Tadokoro interrupted while smiling brightly at the ravenette. In return, she replied, "I just learnt archery when I was younger, I still do it as a hobby, anyway let's get on our bus".

Getting on the bus, (name) took her seat next to Tadokoro while Yukihira were sitting next to Takumi, much to Takumi's dismay. Isami was just enjoying while teasing his older twin brother.

"Takumi is so cute", (name) giggles, covering her glossy lips with her fingertips.

At the sound of his name rolled by her tongue, made the male blush beet red, if he was redder before, he was redder even more, even redder than Yukihira's hair.

"I-I'm not, (name)-san, a man shouldn't be cute", he stuttered while fiddling with his thumb, while the boy next to him snickered at his odd behavior, "who would've thought Takumi had a weak spot for a girl".

"sh-shut up Yukihira!! Isn't she your girlfriend???".

Yukihira tilted his head with his usual dumb but cute expression, "what are you talking about? I've only met her like twice..". "eh??? Then what about that time in the hall??? I saw with my own eyes (name)-san clung onto you", he protested while clenching his fist.

"oh that~ I guess she just feel like it, right (name)-chan?", he grinned while peeking at the back where (name) and Tadokoro were sitting at.

(name) went silent for a bit.

"(name)-chan?", Tadokoro called.

She smiled while looking down, before looking at both boys who were staring intently at her, "I just felt lost... that's all, don't mind me", she simply waved her hand infront of her own face.

'something... is definitely wrong', Yukihira thought to himself as he sat back properly, 'but daaaaammmnn, I'd love to taste her dish, seeing her cook made me think twice of her personality, she seemed quite different while she was cooking, I wonder why'.

Takumi crossed his arms across his chest, not liking the idea of (name) thinking of him as cute, he wanted to look handsome infront of her eyes, like his other fangirls do but then he stopped to think, 'wait a minute.... Am I the only one who notice the change in her eyes while she cooks? Why is no one saying anything about it, even Yukihira isn't saying anything about it........ why the heck isn't anyone talking about it???? Maybe I should ask Isami'.