Part 25 - Karaage

Few days later, (name) was in her room as she received a text from Yukihira, inviting her to try out and support the Sumire Karaage, at the Sumire district. He even showed off a very blur selfie of him and his town.

She sat up and looked around, "Tsubasa", she called, allowing the man to enter her room with a wondering look, "are you hungry?", he asked. Although it was a normal question for her, she couldn't help but smile brightly at him, "are you hungry?", she asked him back.

"hm? What are you planning??".

"what is our schedule?", she walked over to her closet and find a nice red attire. "there is none for today", he said, "umm, are you going to add a new schedule, (name)-sama?".

"let's go visit Soma", she peeked by the closet to grin at him. He heaved out a sigh before smiling charmingly, "alright, I'll prepare the car, have you informed Erina-sama?", he asked. "nope! I don't think she likes it if I talked about Soma, just tell her I'm enjoying my time walking to various destinations", she joked.

He laughed lightly, "noted... when shall we leave?".

"now?".

"then I'll start the engine", he said before scurrying over to the car.

(name) quickly changed into the attire and let her hair flow before tying at the end like her favorite anime character Hyuuga Neji.

~ Time skip brought to you by a worrisome Eishii ~

As (name) arrived at the Sumire Shopping District, along with Tsubasa, the street was bustling with people in all types of age, she smiled brightly, "it's like a festival, ne Tsubasa~ let's go find Tomitaya's Bento".

Tsubasa cocked his head to one side, with a wondering look, "but (name)-sama I thought you were searching for Yukihira-san's place?". (name) simply smiled as she walked through the bustling streets and finally found the place where there are a lot of customers.

(name) being there, caught a lot of attention, well she is a raven-haired beauty. Not only her, Tsubasa was quite a charmer, he is a very good-looking man.

Before she could raise her hand to gain Yukihira's attention, a voice next to her stopped her, "what is that kid doing? This cannot compare to Mozuya's Karaage", she fumed, her purple annoyed eyes were showing.

"oh! (name)-chan, good to see you here and ahem.... Mozuya-san, welcome to Sumire Karaage", he taunted, before sneaking a smile at a confused (name). The two talked to each other before Yukihira gave one sample for Mozuya to have a taste, before finally giving his all attention to (name).

"I'm sorry that I was too busy to show you around, but this is my street", he grinned widely.

"it's so lively like a festival", she smiled at him before she tilted her head, "rice flour as a wrap was a good idea", she added. "you're amazing (name)-chan!", he held both her hands in his, "how come you always know without eating it?", he laughed.

"you seem busy Soma, so me and Tsubasa will walk around, checking out dessert.... We'll go to you later", she waved at him while he was still smiling at her, before grinning as he looked at a speechless Mozuya who was enjoying Sumire Karaage.

Both (name) and Tsubasa enjoyed traditional dessert made by the old woman who was all smiles and was very kind. Then the two of them went to grab some takoyaki and also bought extras for Yukihira and the others.

It was already 9pm when it was closing time so (name) went into the Tomitaya's bento, along with Tsubasa, who was carrying the takoyaki.

"(name)-sama", Ikumi's face brightened as she saw her, "you look astounding!", she smiled brightly as her face had pink hues on her cheeks. "thank you Ikumi... you guys did great, here have some takoyaki".

"and here's for you and your assistant", Yukihira grabbed two Sumire Karaage for the two, "thank you for supporting us (name)-chan", he smiled. (name) giggled, "if you need anything, you could've called me, Soma", she added before looking up at him.

He rubbed his nape, "I didn't want to bother you, Nakiri might hate me...well she already hate me anyway, ... oh! I should introduce you, Chairman, Kurase, this is (name)-chan and this guy here is Tsubasa-san, (name)-chan's aide".

"so pretty....", Kurase's eyes widened, 'is she Yukihira-kun's girlfriend?'.

"hello there (name)-chan, I'm Tomita Yuya, the chairman for this Shopping District... and as you read on this store's banner, this store belongs to me", he held out a hand for her to shake and she accept it gleefully, before Tomita turned to talk to Tsubasa.

(name) munched on the food with a gentle smile, "you chose a nice part of the chicken, I'm amazed". "that was my idea", Yukihira laughed it out, "since it's very juicy".

"daisuki", (name) smiled.

*(so daisuki is usually translated as 'I like it' or 'I like you', hence it's sometimes confusing~)*

Yukihira's face went red, since he thought she just confessed to him nonchalantly, that actually struck him right to the core, he was speechless and his face is not helping him at all.

"Yukihira-kun?", the other two girls looked at him worriedly.

"(name)-sama, Erina-sama just called and she wanted you to come back home", Tsubasa placed a hand on her shoulder. (name) tilted her head up to look at him before smiling, "okay then~", she said turning back to the trio, "I'll be going now, bye bye~", she waved goodbye, leaving the place with Tsubasa by her side.

'snap out of it Soma', he said to himself as he watched the two left the premises. But that thought never left his mind.