Part 16 - Training Camp pt 9

Hearing the intercom at night time, made (name) got up from the balcony after talking with Shinomiya, "Kojiro, aren't you leaving?", she asked. "you're the one being called why should I leave?", he said nonchalantly.

"I see..... so, you'd rather see me changing into my attire here, than leaving my room".

He grunted, "not another word", he jolted from his seat and quickly walked out of the room before dragging Tsubasa with him. (name) didn't noticed the wild blush spreading across the salmon haired man's cheek.

She shrugged and grabbed her attire before wearing it, she lightly combed her hair and tie the ribbon around her collar. She then took her utensils and walked out of the room, only to see both of them still waiting for her.

"Why are you still here, Kojiro?", she raised her eyebrow at him with a wondering look. "I'm just making sure you're good, that's all.... I'll leave since you want me to leave so bad", he rolled his eyes while looking away.

'is he sulking?', she giggled lightly before skipping over to him and placed her gentle hand on his warm cheeks, making it warmer than before, "thank you for keeping me company Kojiro", she then left like the wind as Tsubasa followed her in suit.

'that brat', he clicked his tongue as his blush deepened.

After arriving at the main hall, Tsubasa waited for her at the lobby. A cheery voice reached (name)'s ear before she was glomped from behind, "(name)cchi", she cried out to her, "are you feeling okay now? I was worried since I didn't see you nor heard you anywhere", she rubbed her face on (name)'s chest.

"Yoshino-chan, I'm fine right now".

"we're sorry we couldn't visit you", Sakaki added with her usual gentle smile. "the thought that counts", (name) smiled at the girl. "why are you so lovable (name)-chan", Sakaki start patting her head since she couldn't help it.

(name) could only giggle.

"ahem", Dojima's voice rang throughout the main hall, before explaining what the next task was, which is a breakfast buffet, with egg as basis, one must reach 200 servings within time limit for tomorrow in order to pass the next task. He then added, "you may go to your station and taste-test your breakfast buffet".

"let's go then", Yoshino pulled away before dragging (name) along with her to the station.

(name) looked around and choose a station, before looking at the tray of eggs on the station. She hummed while closing her eyes before looking at her ingredients again and smiled, "alrighty", she grinned lowering her eyes and began cooking with a smirk.

"ne~ ne~ (name)-chan, whatchu cooking~?", Alice had heart eyes as she watched her favorite cousin cooking something that smells nice, while dragging Ryo along with her.

After (name) finished, she let them taste her food, their eyes widened before it brims with tears.

"I'm done I guess", (name) giggled before giving them tissues. "mou~ (name)-chan, I want you to make this everyday for me, it's soooooo good", she whined before she clung unto the girl, then she smirked, "let's go to that Yukihira-boy, he's making something interesting but not buffet style", she said before dragging (name) with her, not to mention also dragging Ryo too.

Ryo simply shrugged his shoulder while looking at (name) who was looking at him questioningly.

Alice leaned on the station resting her arm there while looking at Yukihira's recipe for the breakfast buffet.

"I know you, you're the girl in (name)-chan's room this afternoon, right?", Yukihira grinned widely, not noticing (name) standing behind Ryo's tall stature. "I'm Nakiri Alice, you must be Yukihira Soma, right?", she introduced herself, before tugging on Ryo's tie, "this guy is Kurokiba Ryo, my aide", she added. "osu", he said lazily, while he still tried to peek on his back to see (name) looking around.

"ne~ are you sure you're going to make that for tomorrow?", she asked while tilting her head. He grinned, "of course, I'd make sure to be the first to finish".

(name) finally peeked from behind Ryo, gaining Yukihira's attention. "(name)-chan!", he smiled widely. She scanned his menu before frowning a little, Alice quickly covered her lips, "shush (name)-chan, let him be......, let's go Ryo-kun, (name)-chan".

Yukihira made eye contact with (name) and he noticed that her eyes were laced with worrisome, before Ryo placed an arm around (name)'s neck while lazily glared at him.

"let's play in your room, yay!", Alice cheered.