Part 30 - Totsuki Autumn Elections pt 3

Hayama served his curry and (name) simply looked at it in amazement, just as she thought, he used the Holy basil she had mixed in the mixtures of spices along with lemongrass that she used. She basically gave him an idea. Then Yukihira served his curry dish, it was on par with Hayama's curry dish making the judges fought each other.

Isshiki, who was in the VIP room with the three of them; Erina, (name) and Fumio, kept on patting (name)'s head as she watched the battle from above.

"I told you Eri-nee-chan~", she smiled up at her, "Soma is a unique chef!". Erina hmphed while looking away, still unable to accept him as student of Totsuki.

"ah right, (name)-chan..... there will be another party in Marui's room, you should come too.... Aldini-kun and Mito-kun would be there too!", he looked at her with his gentle smile. Hearing his invitation made the girl looked at the blonde female, "Eri-nee-chan", she waited for her approval as she brought out her puppy eyes with a cute pout.

Erina was trembling, before she covered half of her face and said, "fine! But make sure to stay close with Isshiki-san!".

(name) grinned widely before hugging her sister, "thank you!".

She sighed to herself, "your welcome..... Alice would've wanted to make a party for you though...", she mumbled under her breath so (name) couldn't hear it.

~~That night~~

"YOU GOT A HUNDRED?????", Sakaki, Marui, Yukihira and Ikumi crowded the girl who just walked in next to Isshiki. (name) panicked again as a sweatdropped appear on the side of her forehead, "umm...".

"you beat Hayama! The curry specialist", Sakaki added in disbelief.

Yukihira grabbed (name)'s hand, "how did you do it??? I swear to God, that I remembered you saying you've never made curry before". Takumi nearly dropped his glass as he heard what Yukihira said, "are you serious Yukihira?".

Tadokoro agreed, "yes... Soma-kun is right... when we visit Shiomi Seminar, (name)-chan said she only watched but she never cooks one".

Takumi quickly grabbed (name)'s other free arm, "(nickname) you're amazing".

It was silent.

The room was silent as eyes were on Takumi.

Takumi didn't realize that he just used (name)'s nickname instead, which they haven't heard before, until Isami nudged his twin brother.

"(nickname)??? I didn't know you had a special relationship with (name)-chan", Yoshino smirked at the blushing boy.

"I-I-I-I meant (name)-chan, that just slipped out my tongue", he quickly let go of (name)'s hand and walked away with a heavy blush on his face.

Just then, an annoyed Isshiki stared at Takumi before smiling and showing them two plates of food and also showing off his butt, "eat up everyone". The two Aldini couldn't help but stare at his butt. "thank you for inviting us, Isshiki-san", Takumi said while shifting his gaze from Isshiki's butt to his face at times.

Ikumi then thought to herself, 'there's a naked guy wearing an apron, why is no one saying anything?'. As if (name) heard her thoughts, she replied, "it's normal for polar stay dormitory". "uh? (name)-sama...", her eyes widened as she blushed looking at (name) who was next to her with a smile.

Yukihira was still burning holes at the back of her head, since she still hasn't told him anything about how she scored 100.

Looking around a bit, (name) noticed Ibusaki wasn't here, so she frowned a bit, 'I'm sure Shun did well in the preliminaries'. "what's wrong, (name)-sama?", Ikumi asked her making the raven-haired snapped out of her thoughts. She simply smiled while shaking her head, "all of you did well", she complimented. Ikumi blushed beet red in return.

"now that I remember.... How did Nikumi met (name)-chan?", Yukihira sat on the ground. (name) decided to take a seat next to him while drinking the juice in her hand. Ikumi's blush never even fade, "u-umm.... Actually....".

"Yukihira!! Don't lose before you fight with me", Takumi interrupted before Ikumi could finish her words. "of course, you're on", Yukihira said with his usual laid-back face. "anyway (nickna-) I mean, (name)-chan.... Can you make your curry dish and let us taste it?", Takumi asked before resting his arm on his knee.

"sure!", (name) smiled brightly.

"really???", Ikumi leapt up to her feet with a blush on her cheeks.

"yeap! I'll be back then~", she got up and dusted her skirt before giving Yukihira's jacket since he gave it to her to cover her lap as she sat. "I'll follow you (name)-chan, I need to bring more food anyway", Isshiki grinned before smirking at the other two.

While with Erina, who was sitting in her office with an annoyed face. "what do you mean, (name)-chan can't hang out with us??? We want to taste her curry dish too!!", Alice whined.

Ryo, on the other hand, thought, '(nickname) scored 100 in the preliminaries.... Guess I'll see her in the finals then'

While in Shiomi Seminar, Hayama lift a drunk Jun, 'I heard she got 100 in the preliminaries.... I wonder how her curry was, she never cooked one which is amazing.... I'll try to beat you in the finals, (name)-chan'.

❦❦❦❦❦

(name) was enjoying the wind at the balcony as Yukihira and Tadokoro came and complimented the curry dish she made. Just then Takumi quickly dashed over to (name), quickly covering her eyes as Isshiki took off his apron, revealing speedos.

(name) could only hear Ikumi's screaming in horror.

"don't look, (nickname)", he said with a small voice.

The others simply laughed as Yoshino finally brought Ibusaki out of his room for round two.

"yosh, I'll go make something too", Yukihira grinned before turning his eyes to look at his victim, (name). Sakaki and Yoshino quickly hugged (name) close as Tadokoro tried her best to stop Yukihira from making his unique dishes.

"but I already made it..... come (name)-chan....", he chuckled lowly.

"Isshiki-san! stop Yukihira-kun!!!", Sakaki screeched.