Part 37 - Totsuki Autumn Elections pt 9

The day before the semi-final~

(name) got a call from overseas, so she picks it up while lying on her back on her bed, while Tsubasa was reading some manga called Shingeki no Kyojin. "hello, who am I speaking to?", she said in English. The other end of the phone chuckled lowly, "how have you been doing?".

"Kojiro!", she smiled brightly and lie on her side, "how are you doing in France?".

"I asked you first brat"

"fine~ I'm doing fine~".

"heard you got a 100 in the preliminaries".

"how did you know that??? I was going to make it a surprise.... Who ever did it, they killed my fun", she pursed her lips.

"congratulations (name)... Shino's doing fine, we're still going to set up another one in Tokyo, so just wait a bit more".

"you better be", she giggled at the end of her words.

"I miss you".

She sighed, "fine then, I'll take a picture and send it you after we finish this call..... by the way, why did you call anyway?".

The other line went silent for a while.

"didn't Hinako tell you anything?".

She hummed as a response, "I didn't hear anything though, should I call her later?".

"it's fine, I guess........ I'll make sure they provide you a comfortable place during your stagiaire".

"you don't have to, Kojiro~ they even made sure Eri-nee-chan gets the same treatment.... It is part of the stagiaire anyway~", she shrugged her shoulder before lying on her back again, "ne, Kojiro, what time is it there?".

"it's actually half past ten pm".

She gasped, "you should go finish up your work though".

"I just finished.... That's why I called you".

"then you should rest!".

"hearing your voice makes me feel at ease".

She blushed at his words, "th-then, we'll see each other during stagiaire, okay?".

"sure do (name)".

"good night and sleep tight, Kojiro".

"yea, thanks"

He hung up and (name) covered her face with her pillow as she was embarrassed by what Shinomiya said to her.

"(name)-sama? Are you okay?", she could hear Tsubasa's voice right next to her. She then put away the pillow away from her face, "yes, I'm okay Tsubasa.... How's Eri-nee-chan doing?".

"she's still worried about Arato-san", he answered.

She sat up and gripped the pillow, "how about Takumi?".

"he refused to say anything until now".

"but tomorrow is the battle, I'm sure Soma would've want him to watch it", she chewed the bottom of her lip while looking at the window. "shall I go contact his brother that you're coming to visit him?", he asked. (name) smiled brightly, "not today Tsubasa".

♡︎❦♡︎

On the day of the semi-final, (name) was in a room, patting someone's head, it was dark. "(name)-chan, Yukihira-kun just came by and told you to bring nii-chan to watch the match between him and Mimasaka-kun".

(name) smiled up at him, "thank you Isami", she then turned her head to look at a distraught Takumi, "you heard your brother, didn't you Takumi? You should go", she stood up and tilted her head with a smile, "see you there", she ended her words with her sweet smile before lightly tapping Isami's shoulder for him to cheer up, he simply smiled and nodded his head.