3. Strawberries and Cigarettes

- ??? POV -

I gave her a piggyback ride down the stairs that led to the rooftop. She was lighter than I had expected. When we reached the elevator, I placed her down on the floor after I pushed the 6th floor button. I stretched my back out, looking down at her I noticed how peaceful she looked sleeping.

 Then the doors opened and I proceeded to carry her to my place.

It was a good thing that not many people were out at this time. Who knows what they could have interpreted when they'd see me carrying her to my apartment.

As I opened the door, I immediately went to my room and set her down on my bed.

Turning the light on, and my eyes landed on her face. I noticed bags under her eyes. I reached into my pocket to grab the pill bottle that was on the roof. I read the little label on the bottle

'L/N, Y/N'

So Y/N is her name. Y/N, I repeated in my head.

I continued reading the label.

I saw the date she bought them, just last week. How much she should take a day and what it was.

Sleeping pills.

By the looks of only having 3 pills left, and how drowsy she was, and the fact that she just bought it last week, she must have taken a lot earlier.

I took her shoes off, and then took her phone and keys out of her pocket and placed it on the small nightstand beside her. I pulled the covers over her and left the room to let her rest.

"This bitch better wake up soon." I groaned.

+++

(TIME SKIP)

- Your POV -

I felt the sun rays hitting my face, and the warmth of the sheets under me. I turned onto my side and hugged the soft pillow beside me. The feeling was so comfortable, and relaxing. Then I opened my eyes.

This is not my room

I sat up and immediately looked down on myself.

"Okay, I still have my clothes on" I mumbled to myself. Although I was still confused on how I got here. I tried to recall what had happened the night before. Anything to help me remember how I got here. Or where I even was.

Nothing

I couldn't remember anything. It was all a blur. Then I saw my phone and keys on a small table to my right. I immediately grabbed them and shoved it in my pocket. I saw my shoes and put them on, this was my chance to make a break for it. I walked towards the door, a small pain kicking in my head, but I ignored it. I was used to it at this point. As I walked to the door, I noticed how limp my body felt.

It was as if I hadn't eaten anything in days.

I pushed the thought aside and flung the door open. I was in such a rush that I didn't notice a guy standing at the doorway, perhaps he was going to come in. But without noticing him, I crashed into him and we both stumbled to the ground. I fell on top of him.

Of course, just my luck.

After the crash, I looked up at him and we locked eyes for a moment. I noticed his deep ocean blue eyes, and his wet dirty blonde hair. Seems like he had just taken a shower, because he also smelled like vanilla.

"Y/N what the heck, snap out of it." I screamed internally as I pushed myself up from off of him. It felt like deja vu, like this had already happened before. I was thinking of something you say to him to break the silence but he beat me to it.