10. Saviour

-2nd POV-

You spend the rest of the day acting like a goody-two shoes. That was the plan.

Cole and Timothee spent the day with you, showing you around the school and trying to get to know you. By lunch, they even considered you as a friend.

"Y/N, it feels like we've known you for years!"

"Yeah, Coles right. It's a great thing you came along." Timothee said to you

"And it's great that I met you guys, cuz I'd probably be alone right now." You say as the three of you walk in the halls, heading for the cafeteria

"Alone on the rooftop." You sigh as Cole said that

"You guys heard about that?"

"Well, news travels fast. I think everyone's heard by now." Timothee says

"People are calling you a saviour." You turn to look at Cole confused

"Why, didn't do much. I didn't do anything really."

"Well people are saying you beat Dylan up single handedly. He's also the reason why this year we have the 'three strikes' policy this year." Timothee says as we make our way to the lunch line.

"You can tell us the whole story another time. But all we heard was you beat him up. Which is something no one has done yet." Cole says endearingly

You had to admit, it felt a bit weird being called a 'saviour' because deep down you knew you've done too many things that would diminish that representation of you in everyone's eyes.

"We've seen a lot of welcome stunts by many students who've transferred here. But nothing like that one." Cole nodded in agreement

"Come on you guys, that was just a one time thing." You reassured them... but you knew you were lying to them and yourself.

Just then, someone shoved a tray of food in your arms and hastily walked out of the cafeteria. You turn around to see Tom walking out of the room before you could say anything

"Looks like someone might have a crush on you." Timothee says giving you a small nudge

"Yeah.." Your voice faltered.

+++

( TIME SKIP - END OF THE DAY )

Timothee and Cole invited you to eat dinner with them, but you rejected the offer. As much as you wanted to, and wanted to become good friends with them,you knew you couldn't get too close with them. You were scared that they might run away if they found out all the things you did before you moved here.

You told them that you had that punishment to work on, but in your mind you knew damn well you weren't even going to try and look for a job.

That teacher is insane, you thought. I don't care if he calls my aunt. She won't care... at least for now.

"Hey Y/N I gotta go. See you later." You give a small smile to Cole as he walks out.

"Me too, it was nice meeting you. If you need any help with homework just let me know." Timothee says with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks"

As you were packing up your stuff at your desk, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You jumped a little, making sure your reflexes didn't kick in. Thankfully you didn't flip this person over your shoulder.

"What are you doing Harrison"

+++

Hi okay, I'm really sorry that there's been a lot of Harrison, don't worry everyone's going to have a bigger part in the story in the next few chapters.

Hope you're enjoying it so far, and please feel free to comment anything I should add into the plot